new transformers animated cartoon

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Of course they will Shrapnel, that way they can get more money out of you!!
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

I'll gladly kiss that money goodbye!
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Three questions about the two-part episode "A Bridge Too Far."
1) Each Starscream clone are expalined as to what part of Starscream's personality they are, but when he gets to the female Starscream...what part is she from? It's not made clear!

2) Did Omega Supreme survive the Warp Gate implosion?

3) What kind of robot is Sari???
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

SentinelPrime wrote:Three questions about the two-part episode "A Bridge Too Far."
1) Each Starscream clone are expalined as to what part of Starscream's personality they are, but when he gets to the female Starscream...what part is she from? It's not made clear!

2) Did Omega Supreme survive the Warp Gate implosion?

3) What kind of robot is Sari???
Female Starscream Clone (Tara Strong): The fifth and final clone of Starscream introduced in the second season finale and colored after Generation 2 Ramjet, this femme-bot claims Starscream would be better off not knowing what aspect of his personality she derives from. Short-tempered and snippy, she is quick to see a weakness or fault in a plan or enemy and act upon it. She instantly sides with Megatron after Starscream is defeated and leads the attack on Omega Supreme.

There seems to be nothing clear on the female clone, so we might just have to wait until the third season.

2-It's possible that he did. It looked more like he was just sucked in.

3-that is a good question, but i think she was built from pieces of Megatron.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Thanks for the info Thunderwing! Much appreciated!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

no problem, happy to help :D
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Thundercracker
Decoy

Post by Thundercracker »

I agree with ya Thunderwing. I think Sari is made from the same parts of Megatron. Creepy, yet cool. I hope the next season is just as good as the first two.
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

Sari made from parts of Megs? That hadn't even occurred to me after she was revealed to be a robot. How wonderfully strange that would be. Can't wait for season 3!
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Shrapnel wrote:Sari made from parts of Megs? That hadn't even occurred to me after she was revealed to be a robot. How wonderfully strange that would be. Can't wait for season 3!
I guess that means that Megatron will have to start paying some sort of............ child support maybe?

That would be a cool angle though, just wondering if bit by bit if the 'Con would start oozing out of her. That is a neat thought you have there, Thunderwing! 8)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Roar wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:Sari made from parts of Megs? That hadn't even occurred to me after she was revealed to be a robot. How wonderfully strange that would be. Can't wait for season 3!
I guess that means that Megatron will have to start paying some sort of............ child support maybe?

That would be a cool angle though, just wondering if bit by bit if the 'Con would start oozing out of her. That is a neat thought you have there, Thunderwing! 8)
Can you just imagine the anger and hate that Megatron will have when he finds out that parts of his body was used to create that girl, Man will he be P.O.ED :shock: :twisted:

can't wait for season three :D
Thundercracker
Decoy

Post by Thundercracker »

It's funny. Sumdac can't make the nanno bugs, but made a complex creature like Sari? KKKK-Krazy! I just hope that Megatron returns quickly as well as Starscream.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

He better "reclaim" his missing parts from Sari. At least she's not a flesh-bag anymore.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

hurrah! this means no major human characters XD
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

I just found the possible name for the femme seeker, Its Acid Rain
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=39700
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Thunderwing wrote:I just found the possible name for the femme seeker, Its Acid Rain
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=39700
Bah I've heard so many other speculations of that seekers name.

Hail storm for instance.

i would have called her 'deadly silence' or something

Technically though none of those seekers have names yet. maybe we'll learn the names of each during season 3.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

all of them but the female were named, and i am so curious as to what they will call her.
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

On the subject of the seekers, I've heard tell that Thundercracker will be part of the Animated Activators wave 3 and that we'll be getting a Skywarp Voyager-class Starscream repaint in the not too distant future.
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

none

Post by ghostinthemachine »

those would be cool cant wait so hopefully i will get them soon since i work at kmart
Hot Shot
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Hot Shot »

I just rewatched A Bridge Too Close and I really want one of those Sunstorm/Starscream repaints. I bet those will come out as Exclusives...a couple for Target and a couple for Walmart and who knows who will get the rest. I might just have to go get another Voy Starscream and paint up my own(just can't wait)
Ultramag68
Decoy

Transformers Animated

Post by Ultramag68 »

One saturday I turned it on and there was a new Autobot named Wreck-Gar. He was a half witted garbage truck that will follow anyone. The best thing about him was that Weird Al Yankovic did his voice. The rest of the
episode...LAME. :lol: