ANYONE PLAY THE NEW TRANSFORMERS PS-2 GAME?

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

SMASH

Post by SMASH »

I got the game, and at first I thought it was really good, but IMO it gets a bit boring on the long run.......Too bad you can only choose 3 characters to play with....

I'm still hoping they do a G1 game soon...I believe there already is one in Japan....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

somehow i'm not suprised. something good comes out... in japan.
personally, i'd like to see a transformers strategy (RTS) come out for pc.
SMASH

Post by SMASH »

as much as i love a good RTS, i don't think it would work with a TF licence.....I think the current armada TF game for PS2 got the right Idea, the basics are ok. Just put in more boss battles (in other words, more TF we know), and more playable characters....but I'd rather a G1 game came out on PS3......just think of the possibilities of a TF game on that baby!!

Or maybe an Transformers RPG.......?
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

I think the present PS2 titles represnts teh series it does fine, its not like super good but its good enuf, and the gameplay is what matters, and its good.

I would think if they wanted to try to make it better, would be make the boss battles a bit more fun(the first 2, were eh so-so, but the Tidal Wave battle, what can I say, was sweet as hell, the size was great), add a few more playable characters(but then agian, the Armada I remembering seeing, did not contain many Autobots).

If they went a differnt way, and went with a Lv up and Party system, I would go witht eh Kingdom Hearts gameplay style.