transformer's movie should take place after 1984 movie

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

soundbase

transformer's movie should take place after 1984 movie

Post by soundbase »

there are some characters that need to be wiped out of existance. One of these characters is galvatron. He was a the decepticons weak link. the true transformers were those that appeared before the movie but it can all be fixed. I have an idea for a movie that will set everything correctly and will boost transformers popularity back into the mainstream. If done right transformers can make a huge incredible comeback to the fame it achieved in the 1980's.
ziggy 38

i agree

Post by ziggy 38 »

man you are so right. the cartoon fucked up at the end. they should have brought megatron back somehow.
starscreem

totally

Post by starscreem »

dude you are so right man the characters before the movie were deeper and you got to know every single one. At the end they had too many characters to keep track of.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

movie

Post by Galvatron »

I also agree and my name is Galvatron!!
My cartoon acting was horrible. LOL
Not only that but so did Rodimus Prime!!!!!
What a cry baby-bot! I can't handle the pressure waaaahaaaa!!!
Boo-Hoo

Season 1 & 2 are way better than 3 & 4.
But it's all about toy sales.
Hasbro didn't care what cartoon characters kids liked.
That's why there was such a big change in characters. So Hasbro can sale new toys.
Plus Megatron became illegal in the US because he looks too much like a real gun.

If they never killed off all the good characters and kept them in after the movie with new characters it would be fine. Give Ironhide a desk job, don't kill him off. Make Galvatron mentally unstable by having him over-surge and act like Megatron at time to time.