Comic Review

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Woah! What a mammoth task you've taken on, CM - really like the reviews though :D

I have a lot of the comics on disc, but I'm not sure what I do/don't have or whether what I have is US/UK. I suspect it's US though, since I got the disc from Elita... looks like it's worth getting the UK stuff too 8)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

You must get the U.K. stuff, I am nearly finished the first U.K. review. It will definitely wet your appetite! Amazon have them if you are looking for them.
Commander Megatron

Target 2006,

Part 1 Optimus Prime is tearing apart a forest in a foul mood because the Dinobots have upped and left, Prowl stops him and they head back to the Ark. All the Autobots are gathered in the briefing chamber and Prime reminds them of the Autobot code that all life is sacred. He then vanishes along with Prowl and Ratchet. He in fact has been placed in limbo to make way for Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge who have time jumped from 2006*

On Cybertron the Autobots are preparing a mass uprising against the Decepticons in a bid to regain Cybertron. Codenamed Operation:Volcano, the Decepticons will be lured into a trap and lose 10 of their Deadliest killers. The Matrix flame, the living embodiment of the Matrix flickers and dies. Meaning that it is out of Autobot reach....

*The target 2006 story was set shortly after Galvatrons creation by Unicron, Ultra Magnus is Autobot leader in 2006 and Hotrod is still Hotrod.

Part 2 Galvatron allows CYclonus and Scourge a little time to test out their new forms before they go and announce their arrival to Megatron. Autobots, Jazz, Hound, Smokescreen and Ironhide go and spy on Megatron. They watch as Galvatron arrives and introduces himself to Megatron, Soundwave and the Constructicons. When Galvatron tells Megatron that he is Decepticon leader from the future Megatron nearly has a fit!! Galvatron explains he has a plan and asks for the Constructicons. Megatron shoots him from point blank range with the Fusion Cannon and Galvatron says "I take it that's a no." Cyclonus and Scourge attack Soundwave and Megatron and Galvatron buries then under a mountain. He leaves with the Constructicons and Laserbeak.

Hound and Jazz follow them and Smokescreen and Ironhide go back to the Ark, eventually. On Cybertron Emirate Xaaron fears the worst for Optimus Prime and the Matrix and tells Ultra Magnus that he must got o Earth and try and find Prime. The Wreckers leader, Impactor is not pleased that he is going but Magnus tells him he has to, without teh Matrix their cause is already lost.

Part 3 Galvatron has the Consrtucticons working on overdrive to build something, but as yet Hound and Jazz don't know. As they turn to leave Cyclonus shoots Jazz and is pleased at Hound's despair. Ultra Magnus arrives and saves Hounds life as Cyclonus had his oxidating laser pressed against the Autobots head. Cyclonus escapes and Galvatron is shocked to learn that Ultra Magnus is here on Earth. He has a plan to trick the Autobots into attacking him. Jetfire and Ultra Magnus are arguing when Smokescreen interrupts and says we have bigger problems. Galvatron has taken Jazz prisoner. He puts Jazz in a variation of a variable voltage harness and contacts the Autobots and tells them that they can come round and pick him up any time.

Part 4 Ironhide is lifting boulders and rocks and tells the story of what happened when the Autobots attacked Galvatron... They attacked without Ultra Magnus, and boy did they ever need him. Cyclonus and Scourge battled the Autobots first, then Jetfire, Ironhide, Tracks and Smokescreen went for Galvatron. They were so sure that he was going down, so sure that Cyclonus and Scourge were defeated. Cyclonus and Scourge beat the 9 Autobots that challenged them and stood on a ridge above Galvatron, the Constructicons did the same. As Galvatron told Jetfire they will take no action to help. He asked him why he stood unprotected when the 4 Autobots possessed enough firepower to level a small Earth city. As Galvatron said;

"There is just one simple answer...I want you to understand how completely and utterly helpless you really are! Come- show me what you can do!"

As Ironhide said;

"We hit him with everything we'd got. Thermal charges, high density lasers, staser bolts, fracture rockets...EVERYTHING. ..and he just stood there... AND LAUGHED!

Galvatron flattened the 4 Autobots with his bare hands and denied them a warriors death. Ironhide was in fact digging Megatron and Soundwave out of the montain, to lead the Autobots.

Part 5 The Wreckers are in training on Cybertron for the massive battle upcoming against the Decepticons. They decide that they can't do operation Volcano without Ultra Magnus. Impactor gives The wreckers free time to get oiled and kill a few 'cons while he tells Xaaron that they are not taking part, it would be suicide without Magnus.
They go to Maccaddams old oil house* and after an altercation with a Decepticon called Fang they decide that they will do it, even without Magnus.

Impactor tells Xaaron they are pulling out and Xaaron says he understands, but, he adds. If Mgnus was to return in time and the Wresckers weren't ready then it would be awasted opportunity to reclaim the Planet from the Decepticons. Impactor meets up with the Wreckers and askes for Volunteers. He is shocked when they all raise their hands..

Maccaddams old oil house is a Neutral ground, much like my and TT's bar in the roleplay. Allegiances are checked at the door and if you are sensible, you come in, drink your oil and go home. The proprietot, Maccadams is rumored to be one of the Original 13 Transformers.

Part 6 Starscream having woken in the repair bay at Autobase hears voices and arrives in time to see Megatron and Jetfire arguing, then the Autobots voting to follow Megatrons instructions. Nagnus can't believe it, but teh Autobots have no choice, they need a leader.Under Megatron's command they track Scourge to an Iron and Steel foundry. A battle begins and Scourge shoots Trailbreaker and disposes of Grapple as well. The Autobots manage to disarm him he busts through the foundry wall so he can transforme into jet mode. He is met with a blast from Megatron's fusion cannon and is taken captive.

The captured Jazz, loses his cool with Galvatron and says;

"You're just like him, aren't you?Just like Megatron?"

Galvatron replies; "HA! No, Jazz...not like Megatron I am Megatron."

Jazz can't believe it, but deep down he knows that it is true.

Part 7 The Autobot Triple Changers attack Impactor!! They are only doing so to prove to him that they are a good replacement for Ultra Magnus if he doesn't make it in time. They were of course wearing Decepticon logos to fool the wreckers leader. On Earth, Galvatron tells Jazz the story of how he was created, only to be interrupted by Cyclonus, who tells him that Megatron is teamed up with the Autbots. Jazz finds this hilarious. He laughs at Galvatron and Galvatron KO's him to shut him up.

Kup, Blurr and Hotrod time jump and use Shockwave, Frenzy and Thundercracker as the make weight for the jump.They arrive and set about the task of sending Galvatron back to his own time.

Part 8 Starscream teams up with Galvatron, (HA!! how Ironic) as the Autobots arrive for the exchange of prisoners. Soundwave and Megatron scout Galvatron weapon which he was going to use to destroy Unicron!! Cyclonus gets in a fight with Megatron and Soundwave and Megatron KO's him with a right hander. Starscream shoots Megatron and Soundwave as they get ready to leave.

Hotrod, Kup and Blurr explain how the time jump process works and Ultra Magnus heads off in search of Galvatron. Galvatron swaps Jazz for Scourge and he tells the Autobots that he knew that Megatron was leading them. Also, he has turned Jazz into a remote controlled puppet and uses him to attack the Autobots again. Galvatron levels Starscream and then Ultra Magnus arrives to challenge him.

Part 9Ultra Magnus and Galvatron go head to head. Magnus does well against Galvatron and gives it all he's got. But against Galvatron it simply isn't enough. He is battered into unconsciousness and is very badly damaged in the fight against him. During the figfht Kup tells Magnus they hace a plan to get Galvatron back to his own time but they need a couple of hours to set it up. He takes Galvatron away from the weapon to buy Kup the time he needs...

Part 10) The three Autobots respray a deactivated Skywarp to look like Starscream. The ko Cyclonus and Scourge and set explosives all over Galvatron's weapon. galvatron returns and thinks that Starscream did it, which is exactly whay he was supposed to think. The 3 Autobots blow up the weapon and it buries Galvatron in the wreckage. He clambers out to see the repainted Skywarp tell him that Starscream rules here. There was a speaker on the back of him and the Autobots tricked galvatron into killing what he thought was Starscream. Then he realises that it can't have happened and thinks he is in a parallel dimension. He gathers up Cyclonus and Scourge and heads back to 2006.

Part 11) Ultra Magnus realises that he is too late for Operation Volcano, the time he was given to find prime is up. (5 Days) He returns to Cybertron happy that Prime and co are back at the Ark. Laerbeak frees Megatron and Soundwave from the wreckage of the destroyed weapon and they return to their base.

On Cybertron the Decepticons are closing in on the Autobot trap, they want Xaaron alive and Dirge is in command. He is giving a speech on the way and Megatron tells him that they are to cease all current operations frothwith and return to Polyhex. He wanted th Insecticons on earth in two Cycles or Dirge's head would be forfeit. The Decepticons dare not defy Megatron and they call of the Attack.

A Decepticon called Macabre goes on to Autobase to slay Xaaron. Impactor pushes him out of the way and takes the blast, it destroys him. Half of his face and body are gone, the back of his head is dust. With his last breaths he names Springer as leader of the Wreckers. Optimus Priem is back at Autobase and gives a report on the Autobots damaged in the battles with Galvatron. They will all recover. Optimus in the closing line says that no matter how much they brush with defeat, The Autobots will prevail.

Next up for a review, Graphic novel Prey
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Commander Megatron wrote:You must get the U.K. stuff, I am nearly finished the first U.K. review. It will definitely wet your appetite! Amazon have them if you are looking for them.
i could make up a DVD of scans if you want. {i have just about everything up to and including reign of starscream and devastation 6. andall the g1 stuff as well of course.}

BTW: great job on the reviews CM.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron

There ya' go Sunstorm. Take the mans arm off for them!! Thanks Des. :wink:
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Deszaras wrote:
Commander Megatron wrote:You must get the U.K. stuff, I am nearly finished the first U.K. review. It will definitely wet your appetite! Amazon have them if you are looking for them.
i could make up a DVD of scans if you want. {i have just about everything up to and including reign of starscream and devastation 6. andall the g1 stuff as well of course.}

BTW: great job on the reviews CM.
Oh definitely, Des! When you recently offered the comics, I assumed I had everything on the disc Elita sent, but I'm pretty sure it only has US stuff... I'd love to read the grittier sounding UK stuff too.

I love this forum :D :D :D :D
Jetfire is a robosexual
Commander Megatron

Deszaras wrote:BTW: great job on the reviews CM.
Thanks Des, will keep at it until they are all done.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Phew,i got tired by simply reading, not writing!!!Great job old friend(!) :D
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Commander Megatron

This is one of my favorite stories. Because the U.K. comic was weekly they had a lot more time to build the characters and put across their personalities.Prey perfectly showcases Optimus Prime and Megatron. Prime for his sickening compassion and Megatron for his plans and total disregard for all life.

Part 1 Deep within the Ark Optimus Prime is reviewing the situation on Earth, he realises that the humans are in terrible danger because of the Decepticon space Bridge. He also realises that if he were to die that the Autobots would fall into disarray. He has a plan to be out of the way and leave the Autobots to it without him, but yet be close by if they needed help. Megatron is arguing with Motormaster, well, what I mean is Motormaster is begging for his life. He lives. Soundwave had been asked by Shockwave to help restore him as Decepticon leader, Soundwave evidently agreed.

He tells Megatron that Motormaster actually had a plan and Megatron orders him to summon the Predacons. Prime tells the Autobots that he is going out on a recommaisance mission to Decepticon HQ, alone. The Autobots beseech him not to waste his time in case something was to happen to him. It only doubles his resolve to see the plan through.

At Decepticon HQ, we see Razorclaw being spoken to by Shockwave and he agrees to Shockwave's "Plan". Prime approaches th base and is attacked by the Predacons. He reaches for his gun just as Headstrong stands on it he looks up and says;

"Wh-Who?"

A Grinning Megatron replies;

"They are called the Predacons, Prime...and they will be the death of you!"

Part 2 Megatron gave Prime 10 minutes head start before the hunt began. The Predacons trach him down and he does well to hold them off. Then Predaking arrives and Prime is fully aware of why Megatron gave him the head start. In accordance to his original plan, Wheeljack was to alert the Autobots to his supposed danger 30 minutes after Predaking arrived. Wheeljack had made something for Prime and it was in the back of his Trailer. He doubled back to get it and Megatron attacked. On his knees in front of Megatron, he orders the Predacons to finish the job. Wheeljack leads a group of Autobots through a forest where they find Prime split in half with his arms torn off and bits of his framework scattered around....

Part 3 Optimus is on Cybertron. He saves the mini-bot Outback from death at the hands of a Decepticon. He the tells Outback that he must go, there are things that he has to do alone. Megatron has contacted the Decepticons and is at Polyhex holding Council with "Lord" Straxus. He explains to Straxus that Prime is here because the Predacons betrayed him. The lept over Prime and into a forest, Headstrong and Tantrunm attacked Megatron and Divebomb stole his Fusion cannon. He recovered another on Cybertron.

He tracked Prime back through the forest and used what he called his "equaliser" to blast him. It was a facsimilie construct!! Megatron summoned the space bridge to escape him and the both of them ended up on Cybertron. This is where Megatron came into his own with his plans... he was talking to Straxus and Straxus warned him that he could still be a formidable adversary. This is set after Blaster destroyed Straxus body, his head is kept alive in a life support bubble. To qoute Megatron and Straxus..

"Calm yourself Straxus. You have nothing to fear from me!"

"And Prime does?"

"Oh yes! You see I have passed word, through the known informants within the Decepticon ranks, to the Autobot resistance, telling them of a brazen Decepticon trying to infiltrate their movement. A Decepticon, designed to resemble-in every detail-their missing hero, Optimus Prime! I won't need to kill my greates enemy...The Autobots will do it for me!"

A brilliant plan!! Prime is attacked by a guardian unit and Rack'n'Ruin. They chain him to a wall and tell him he is guilty of impersonating Optimus Prime and he is to be sentenced to Death, at the hands of the Wreckers!!!!!!

Part 4 With Outbacks help, Prime escapes. Megatron rages and threatens Straxus after he mocks Megatron over the failure of his plan. Megatron tells Straxus to leak word to the Autobots that they are going to kill their agent themselves for his failure. Two Guardian units find Outback and Prime, Outback is badly wounded in the battle and Prime see's off the Guardian units and tends to Outback. He speaks to Outback and says..

"This brave Autobot's only crime was trust, and yet-it seems- he must pay the Ultimate penalty. But no! I shall not let that happen! As long as life remains in me I will do everything in my power to save him. I can do no less."

Outback is convinced he is on his way to meet his maker.

Part 5 Outback is fading fast, to raise his spirits Prime tells the story of what happened to him, Prowl and Ratchet when they disappeared to limbo during the Galvatron affair. They were transported to a World were they were under attack from an organic-metal race of apes. They had attacked peace loveing race called the cloran, they asked for help and of course, Prime couldn't refuse. They were fighting them with fists and feet. Prowl and Ratchet wanted to use their blasters but Prime didn't want to giv ethe order to kill.

Little did he know, that decision was about to be taken out of his hands. Shockwave, Thundercracker and Frenzy arrived. They too transported there during the Target 2006 story. The 3 Decepticons attacked and laid waste to the Apes. Prime was shocked at the resultant charnel house that was left. He floored Fenzy after he made a smart comment. Shockwave stopped him from going further. He asked |Prime what he knew of the place and Prime told him that the Ape leader Zenag could send them home if he let them finish off the Cloran. As Shockwave put it..

"And of course you refused! How pathetically predicatble."

The Decepticons went to see Zenag, the bait was dangled...and accepted! If they destroyed teh Autobots, Zenag would send them back to Earth. They attacked Prime and co and the attack failed. Prime makes Shockwave listen to logic and then Zenag arrives and attacks Prime. The Ape nearly kills him!! He stops fighting, believing that he and the rest of them are being manipulated into doing. They are moved again into another dimension of nothing. Its completely black, just the six transformers and that was all. There were however strange creatures attached to their heads. Ratchet ventured a theory and Pime added that given enough time they could fashion a reality form the dreams.

Prime realises the way to survive the Wreckers hunting party is to stop fighting. Outback taps hims and asks him to finish the story. He does,. saying that when Galvatron and his Henchmen returned to their time they were simultaneously sent back to Earth. The Wreckers arrive and Prime gives a speech about saving Outback's life. Emirate Xaaron hears it and welcomes Optimus Prime home!! This was the 100th issue of Transformers U.K.

Part 6 Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime fighting side by side on Cybertron!! They are attacking fuel dumps and Straxus is livid that Megatron has done nothing about Prime. The technicians attach a mind swap device to his support bubble as he seeks to claim Megatron's body as his own. Optimus Prime tells the Autobots that he must return back to Earth. Magnus wants to come with him but Prime says no.

Straxus tells Megatron that he is going to kill him. Megatron scoffs at Straxus, that is until Straxus uses the mind device on him. Megatron stands up and crushes Straxus head that was in the life support bubble. Octane asks him who is in there?

The reply is this..

"Fear not, my most loyal Decepticons... Megatron is dead...and Lord Straxus lives on in his place!"

Part 7 Megatron and Straxus battle for control of the body. Prime and Magnus attack the Decepticon Stronghold with the intention of destroying Megatron. (HA!! It would take a lot more than those two!!!) Ratbat flies in and tells Megatron that they are under attack. He orders Ratbat to dispatch his personal guard to deal with them.

Megatron, a bit dazed and confused strides down the corridor and runs into Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus, who attacked him from behind. Prime tells Megatron he is truly sorry as he points a gun at his head. But he has to die. Megatron patches himself into a black hole in space.. He knows that the energy he wields is unstable and liable not just to kill his helpless foes, but also hismelf and everything for miles around...and he doesn't care.

Ratbat and Octane send the three Transformers to Earth. Prime back to the Ark, Megatron back to the coalmine base in Wyoming and Ultra Magnus doesn't know where he is!! That was the end of that story.

Next up. A small review about the Dinobots vs the Predacons. Grudge Match is next. Its in the Prey Graphic novel

Part 1 Swoop see's the Predacons and recognises Divebomb. The Decepticon who stole his name millions of years ago and as he was about to Kill swoop optimus Prime saved him. He vows revenge and goes looking for him. Divebomb is bored on Earth and as he flies off to leave he meets Swoop who was circling around a circus that the the Predacons had attacked that day. They battle and it's pretty even, tho Divebomb is holding back a bit. Then Razorclaw and the rest arrive...

Part 2 The Predacons knock Swoop about a bit but Divebomb takes no part of it. As Razorclaw reaches for his sword Grimlock stands on it, telling him he doesn't need that and that the Dinobots look after their own.Sludge battles Rampage, Slag battles Tantrum, Snarl battles Headstron and Grimlock took on Razorclaw. Divebomb abd Swoop go at it and Divebomb is beating him and he sets the Predacon up to attack Grimlock.

He tells Grimlock of Swoops shame of being saved by Optimus Prime and all the lies he has told to cover himself. Grimlock tells him he knew all that and goes to flatten Divebomb with a boulder. Swoop stops him and tells Grimlock he wants to tell him about a certain battle on Cybertron. Razorclaw offers Divebomb a gun and tells him to take out Swoop. Divebomb refuses telling him he will deal with Swoop in his own good time.

Next up for a review is Graphic Novel Dinobot Hunt.
Commander Megatron

The Dinobot Hunt. In my opinion this was the start of the U.K. Benchmarks. Hard hitting story with major characters in bad shape after battles.

Part 1 A human called Proffessor Morris (a recurring name so remember it well) believes that G.B. Blackrock controls the transformers. He has a mchine that he can use to put his "being" into any mechanical entity he chooses. While on a fishing trip he stumble across the body of Swoop in the lake. (Swoop is there after he saved the Autobots in a battle against a Gaurdian unit, it was filled with explosives and Swoop flew the droid clear of the Ark. When it exploded the Autobots thought Swoop had been incinerated at the core of the Thermal Nuclear blast.)

He takes it upon himself to possess Swoops body and attacks the Autobots with him. The Autobots rush outside prepared for battle, to their dismay they are face to face with Swoop.

Part 2 The Autobots battle Swoop and Optimus Prime is reluctant to give the order to kill. He then tries a different approach, he orders Swoop to Transform and get get down from the top of the Ark. Swoop argues back and Morris loses control of him. The Dinobot goes to Morris's lab looking for him and the Autobots track him. He comes outside and throws Morris onto the ground. Swoop then goes off on the deep end again and punches Ratchet and flies off. With the use of Morris machine they get him under control. Ratchet tells Prime that Swwops injuries can be repaired. Prime decrees. "The war with the Decepticons can wait.. WE MUST FIND THE DINOBOTS!"

Part 3 The Autobots send out four teams of three to find the Dinobots. The first team, Trailbreaker, Mirage and Brawn are looking for Snarl. They find him, or rather Snarl finds Mirage! He charges him and knocks him down while heading in the direction of a military base that isn't on any maps. Its top secret so when Snarl arrives at it and begins to attack the humans do this...

Enough firepower to level a small town is unleashed. Four million volts of electricity are channelled through the perimeter fence. Five units of heavily armored military personnel are drafted in for the counter offensive....and still Snarl keeps coming.

They detonate the base, blowing up all the info sored in it, including Snarl. He stagger out of the smoke in robot form and collapses. Laserbeak watched the whole thing and reports back to his master on what he has seen.

Part 4 Windcharger, Gears and Cliffjumper are looking for Sludge. Thing is, so are Soundwave, Scavenger and Skywarp. They hunt for the Dinobot and the Decepticons kill a dozen humans along the way. Joy Meadows, a news reporter has found him and he is at peace with her. The Decepticons attack Sludge, with their guns set to stun they almost didn't stop him. Almost. The three Autobots see the comotion and come to investigate and are blasted by the Decepticons. As Soundwave put it..

"The Dinobot is ours, The Autobots are defeated. VICTORY BELONGS TO THE DECEPTICONS!"

Part 5 Jetfire, Ironhide and Jazz are looking for Slag. They find him in a desert with a human comboy on his back. Jetfire organises a rescue mission and they rescue the human. It left them wide open and Slag blasts Jetfire with his mouth flamethrower. He then attacks Jetfire, ramming one of his horns into his chest. With Jetfire on the ground Laserbeak steps forward to see him die. Ironhide shoots him with a stun blast and Jetfire puts Laserbeak into Slags mouth, blocking the jet of flame mean't for Jetfire. Soundwave promises revenge for Laserbeak and now the search is on for Grimlock.

Part 6 Bluestreak, Huffer and Sideswipe are close to death before the Autobots arrive. The Decepticons have set up a high pitched signal that aggrevates the Dinobots and they keep fighting. Grimlock and Sludge attack each other without mercy. Prime, Ratchet and Bumblebee arrive to stop the battle before it escalates. They manage to stop Grimlock and with Bumblebee's help they stop Sludge. Bumblebee save Windcharger, Gears and Cliffjumper before blowing up the Decepticon shuttle. Soundwave roars that teh Dinobot hunt is over, and the Decepticons have won. Prime knows the Decepticons have won and he doesnt like it one little bit.

A Four part story called In The National Interest.

Part 1 Joy meadows is about to lift the lid on the Robot Master sham and prove that good and evil robots exist. Thus putting Megatrons plan in the toilet, plus the I.I.I plan as well. Both parties set out to stop her, the Triple I come close as they try to put her car over a cliff but Swoop saves her. G.B. Blackrock had sent her to the Ark for a chat with the Autobots. Professor Morris is kidnapped from a courtroom and is told that he will control a man made robot called Centurion.

Part 2 Joy tells the Dinobots about her story and the Dinos agree to help her ny telling the Autobot side of things. Megatron and Soundwave are waiting for her to make contact with her camera crew so they can trace her. Contact is made and Megatron and Mixmaster track her crew. Proffessor Morris is in control of Centurion and he is sent to look for the crew as well. Swoop is also after the crew because he is going to literally pick them up. Megatron gets his hands on the crew first, Swoop attacks him and Megatron bounces him off various buildings.

Just as Megatron is about to kill him Centurion pops outta the ground and attacks Megatron!!!! The two robots battle and Swoop is unconscious ina collapsed building as the camera crew realise that the brown stuff has hit the fan.

Part 3 Megatron punches Cebturuion in the face and sends him flyingfor miles!! Swoop recovers and airlifts the camera crew out of there. Triple I put a tracer on swoop so they can trace him. When he arrives he tries to Transform and gets stuck due to the jamming the neural relay triggers. Soundwave traced the signal and he, Megatron and the Constructicons show up demanding the human female and robot matser. Grimlock refuses and...do you really need to ask?

Part 4 The Decepticons and Dinobots battle, the dino's outnumbered quickly begin to fall. Grimlock to Megatron :D, Sludge to Bonecrusher and Longhaul, then Centurion arrives and evens it up. Soundwave decides that even though they would win if they fought on there was no sense risking further losses. He gets the info of the humans and destroys it. the Decepticons have won. The Dinobots are more worried about their pride than anything and Joy Meadows is badly shaken by the whole affair. As for Professor Morris he was still in control of Centurion...

Next up City Of Fear
Commander Megatron

City Of Fear.

Part 1 We see an unknown Autobot get killed by an Autobot Zombie, setting the tone for one of the darker Transformer stories. The Autobots, Ultra Magnus, Sizzle, Fizzle and Guzzle return to Cybertron from Earth to find an empty and severly battle damaged Autobase. They go off in search of the Wreckers and Emirate Xaaron (pronounced sarin). They search Kalis and no-one is around, they enter Tyrest and are attacked by Decepticons, led by Flywheels and Battletrap.

They disable the sparkler mini-bots and Magnus KOs Flywheels knocking him into Kalis.When je recovers and realises wher he is he panics and the astounded Autobots that

"The dead have risen in Kalis!"

As he tells them, Zombies grab the transformers from below ground.

Part 2 The 5 Transformers battle the Zombies and Flywheels actually saves Ultra Magnus from a blind side attack. Magnus realises that some of the Zombies are actually fallen Autobots so they retreat. When they are a safe distance away, they realise that the reanimated transformers are "alive" because of a computer signal.

Flywheels tells them that they are Dumb and also tells them he knows where there is a transmitter powerful enough to do it. They then jam the signal and Ultra Magnus is able to trace it hundreds of feet beneath the surface of Cybertron.

Part 3 This is where we learn the fate of Xaaron and the Wreckers.They have been captured by the demented Autobot scientist Flame, who had found Megatron's old lab where he planned to to build a fusion reactor to to power Cybetron through the heavens. As Springer put it..

"You mean... we may have located Autobase above the biggest reactor ever built? WONDERFUL!

The Zombies attack and the Wreckers are onerwhelmed by sheer numbers. Spinger is clear to get Xaaron free but the re-animated Impactor stops him and Springer won't shoot him to save Xaaron, they are captured and taken to Flame.

Part 4Ultra Magnus and Sizzle are arguing becausr Magnus has sent Flywheels to get help and Sizzle thinks it was a stupid idea to release the prisoner.

Flame and Impactor enter the cell that holds the Autobots and Springer has retreated into himself, (HA! Fearless leader indeed.) Flame begins to tell Xaaron the story of where he has been and how he found his way down to Megatron's old engine room.

Xaaron turns to Springer and tells him he has to escape and get help. He does, using his leaping ability to get into a ventilation ducting. Impactor, who is guarding them all grabs Springer and the two battle. Impactor regains some normal thought and goes off in one direction as Springer goes off in the opposite direction.

Part 5 Springer gets above ground and meets Magnus and the sparkler mini-bots. Sizzle is still yapping at Ultra Magnus for letting Flywheels go. They head off to find the others who are battling the Zombies again. One of them digs his teeth into Broadsides head, and its killing him. He is saved by Impactor. Who then goes off in search of Flame.

Xarron battles Flame and the demented Autobot blasts him in his fire tank
mode. Xaaron realises he is in deep, deep trouble. Blast doors close blocking the Autobots from getting at Flame, Broadside and Springer head up to Autobase to get some heavy artillery, only to be met by Trypticon.

Part 6 xaaron and Flame battle on then the reactoer core goes critical.... The Wreckers and the rest are confronted by Trypticon and they think that Springer and the rest are dead. He in fact was brought by Flywheels to assist against Flame. He destroys the blast door and they are on their way to help Xaaron.Xaaron tells Magnus and Springer he will enter the core chamber to turn it off, thus sacrificing himself to save Cybertron.

Flame goes to kill Xaaron but Impactor kills him. Then Iimpactor goes into the reactor and shuts it down, only the engines exploded and not the whole of Cybertron. Impactor died twice so that others may live.

There were a couple of throw away stories at the end of this book, they were good to.

Deadly Games Basically it is Ultra Magnus versus a massive alien called Hooligan. There was a lot of complaints about the cover of this one. From the planet Mil-Wal (Milwall are an English football team) its Ultra magnus vs Hooligan (Hooliganism was rife on the terraces of English football at the time and Milwal fans were amongst the worst of them all!) They battle and Magnus renders him unconscious after he tells him that he was reponsible for scores of Deaths. The ring leader Zabra is arrested under intergalactic law.

The Rise and Fall of the Decepticon Empire. Myself and Ravage arrive to find Autobots wandering around Cybertron freely. The ruling Triumervate are all users, players of causes. Megatron Challenges them and is restored as Decepticon leader on Cybertron. The ruling Triumervate are killed by Ruckus, Crankcase and Windsweeper.

Next up, Fallen Angel
Commander Megatron

FALLEN ANGEL

This picks up after Galvatron was thrown from Unicron by Rodimus in the Tf animated movie.

Part 1 Skids leads the Cybertron seven to the ark after their release by Circuit breaker.* He vanishes on the way, heralding the arrival of Galvatron. Proffessor Morris** sees an explosion and takes his alter ego Centurion to investigate. Galvatron attacks him and Centurion is destroyed in a matter of seconds!!

*In U.S. issue 22.

**In the national interest parts 1-4 and parts 1-2 of the Dinobot hunt

Galvatron meets up with the now lost Cybertron 7 and lays waste all but Blaster. Galvatron ws heading to the Decepticon coal mine base to take command. Shockwave thinks its Megatron, come to retake control of the Decepticons. Galvatron has turned his attention to Blaster when the Dinobots arrive...

Part 2 Galvatron lays waste to the five Dinobots and Swoop is the last to fall. Proffessor Morris tells Swoop that he can take control of him once more and they can attack Galvatron and defeat him. They get help in the form of Shockwave and the Decepticons. They drive Galvatron off and Swoop is not happy but as Shockwave said...

"Galvatron possesses enough power to destroy us all should the mood take him!!"

They let him go...

Part 3 Rodimus Prime puts a bounty of 10,000 Shanix on Galvatrons head. A mechanoid Bounty Hunter called deaths Head see's the poster and goes off in search of Galvatron. He battles Cyclonus and Scourge and takes Scourge out! He is about to batter Cyclonus when Cyclonus tells Deaths Head where Galvatron is. He heads back to earth in search of him, and the money on his head.

Part 4 An Autobot infiltrator returns to Rodimus Prime and tells him about death's Head being on Earth.Prime is in despair at his error of judgement. On Earth First Aid is transferred to limbo to make way for Deaths Head arriving. The first thing Death's Head does is destroy Bumblebee!!! With the closing words of..

"HEH-going to like it here,yes."

Bumblebee's wreckage is in flames in the background.

Part 5 we meet up with Ultra Magnus who is wandering around North America looking for the Ark.* There is a tremor and a woman is trapped in a van, Ultra Magnus saves her. On the future Cybertron Kup, Blurr and Rodimus are getting ready to return to Earth to stop Galvatron and Death's Head. Wreck-Gar tags along for the ride.

There is a fire surrounding a volcano and Ultra Magnus makes a wind break to stop it spreading. One of the Human females, Cindy runs up and says to Ultra Magnus..

..I told him who you were... Where you were! His eyes lost all focus, his expression looked so dangerous, so evil...Insane!

Galvatron appears from behind a wall of flame, to the shock of Ultra Magnus.

Part 6 Galvatron and Magnus fight again, Magnus actually manages to KO him for a short while, but his worrying about Cindy is his downfall he hesitates and is lost. Galvatron transformed into his cannon and shot him in the back.Galvatron trails magnus to thetop of Mont Verona and shows him the power siphon he built.

He had set of a small controlled explosion and now Galvatron was the most powerful transformer ever, by using the energy he had siphoned from the volcano using his machine. Rodimus, Kup and Blurr arrive in front of Cindy and tell her if they can't stop Galvatron and Death's head no-one can.

Part 7 Death's Head attacks Soundwave and beats the hell outta him!! He wants to know where Galvatron is, so of course Soundwave tells him. Prime, Kup and Blurr are planning what to do as Magnus is getting battered by Galvatron again. The 3 Autobots attack Galvatron sand he KO's Blurr and Kup by throwing Ultra Magnus at them!!

Prime and Galvatron confront each other as Prime said..

"Just you and me, to the Death"

Death's Head arrives and tells Prime that he is gonna claim the bounty!!

Part 8 Wreck-gar is set about fixing the fallen Bumblebee while Rodimus deals with Deaths Head and Galvatron. Rodimus and Death's Head argue about the contract while Galvatron gets more annoyed about the argument. Hes Hoots Death's Head on the shoulder and says..

"FOOLS! Galvatron is not some commodity to be bought and sold!! I am power incarnate, and I will solve your petty squabbles...BY ELIMINATING YOU BOTH!

Galvatron tears into Rodimus and Deaths Head retreats for repairs. Galvatron tells Prime how his plan will work and then says...

"Of course this is all academic to you Prime...because by then you'll be dead!"

Galvatron is distracted by an attack on his siphon and Prime retreats to regroup with his fellow Autobots. Wreck-Gar has remade Bumblebee into Goldbug.*

The Goldbug that was created in teh Action force roll over is not explained in U.K. continuity, hence Wreck-Gar made him here to stand in line with the release of the toy and the U.S. continuity.

Part 9 The Plan is simple, distract Galvatron and get his time jump trigger device. Simple plan, not so simple to do. Goldbug and Wreck-Gar attack him first. Then get away for Kup and Blurr to take over. Galvatron blasts Kup and Blurr. Magnus takes over and is battered and tossed into the volcano...

Part 10 Galvatron goes to look for the time jump trigger device and realises its missing. He goes after Prime and the two battle again, Galvatron beats him and is about to kill him when Death's head interferes. Saying

"NO! Prime must live..! At least until he's paid me my money, yes?"

They fight and Galvatron tears off one of his arms, Wreck-Gar manages to fix the time jump device and sends them all back to their own time. All, that is save Goldbug.......and Galvatron

Part 11 Ultra Magnus is alive, saved by a narrow ledge. Goldbug goes to take on galvatron because Magnus won't. Galvatron shoots him but it only grazes him. Magnus comes in and saves Goldbug, again Galvatron beats him senseless, but in his fury he tore of a piece of the siphon that was important. Goldbug tells this to Magnus who orders Goldbug to flee. the Volcano erupts with magnus and Galvatron on top of it. the siphon itself plugged the eruption and stopped it doing any serious damage.

Next Up: Legacy of Unicron.
Commander Megatron

LEGACY OF UNICRON

Part 1 Shockwave hires Deaths Head to dispose of Rodimus Prime, he offers him 10,000 Shanix to do it. Cyclonus and Scourge are none to happy and tell Shockwave that they take Prime's head and come back for his!! If Death's Head got in the way so much the better!

Rodimus is checking the fortifications of Autobase when Deaths Head dispatches his two guards and attacks him. The bounty hunter batters him and puts a Titanium shot blaster against his head. Part 1 ends with a bang!

Part 2 In the sewers benath Cybertron Cyclonus and Scourge are arguing!! Scourge shot Deaths Head befor he killed Prime, now Prime has escaped. Deaths Head recovers and tracks the three of them, he finds Cyclonus and Scourge first but they get away from him.

He finds Prime and Prime tricks him into following him into Autobase, he is confronted by a load of weapons and Autobots holding them!! Rodimus gives him 10,000 Shanix in advance for the dispatch of Cyclonus and Scourge. As Deaths Head put it..

"Though I rarely mix the two...this particular bit of business... will be a pleasure!"

Part 3 Deaths Head attack Cyclonus and Scourge above the planet of Junk. He forces Scourge to crash and then KO's the both of them! A Junkion appears and begs for help, he tells Deaths Head to spare the two Decepticons because he will need there help! On Cybertron, Wreck-Gar is heading home, Rodimus bids him farewell.

Back on Junk, the plan is set to help the Junkion. He lays the explosives at the target, Cyclonus and Scourge attack to distract him and Deaths Head detonates the explosive. The plan failed. The Junkion was killed, and Cyclonus and Scourge along with the Bounty Hunter were captured their minds enthralled. As their captor put it...
"You are but one of the beneficaries of...THE LEGACY OF UNICRON!"

Part 4 Deaths Head goes to Shockwave and demands recompense for the abortive hit on Prime, the one Cyclonus and Scourge fouled up. Him and Shockwave battle, Cyclonus and scourge are to hold off any reinforcements as Deaths Head goes hunting for Shockwave! Wreck-Gar accompanied by Smokescreen and Inferno arrive at Junk and find no Junkions. Instead they find Unicron, who has enslaved the entire Junkion race!! Deaths Head kills Shockwave and reaches into his head and crushes his brain module.

He carries Shockwaves head and tells Soundwave that Cyclonus and Scourge are the new leaders of the Decepticons. Unicron will use them to instigate an all out war on the Autobots and he will devour Cybertron and the Matrix when the Junkions have rebuilt his body. Inferno, Wreck-Gar and Smokescreen are in total disbelief!

Part 5 The war has started, the Decepticons have attacked the Autobots and the battle begins in Earnest. On Junk Wreck-Gar, Inferno and Smokescreen attempt to warn Prime of the danger of Unicron. Deaths Head pits his own mental powers against Unicron, they are nothing to Unicron and he retakes the Bounty hunters mind making him the trio as they head to Cybertron.

He takes out Inferno and Wreck-Gar, tho Wreck-Gar delays him long enough for the two Autobots to escape. Smokescreen put Inferno in med-bay. Again deaths Head defies Unicron and helps Wreck-Gar escape by not killing him. Unicron punishes him for his treachery.

Part 6 Smokescreen makes it back to Cybertron and is attacked by Cyclonus and Scourge. Inferno helps get the report back to Prime by throwing Smokescreen out of the craft and crashing it into the Decepticons!! Unicro, Cyclonus and Scourge wrongly believe the two Autobots are dead.

Smokescreen makes his report and Prime knows he has to go to Junk to destroy Unicron again. He orders a shuttle to be readied and he, Smokescreen, Scattershot and the Dinobots go to Junk. On that planet once more deaths Head challenges Unicron, this time he pushes himself psychically onto the Astral Plane and into the mind of Unicron.

Part 7 Wreck-Gar lays explosive benath Unicron as Deaths Head is in Unicrons mind. Unicron tells Deaths Head the origin of Unicron. (I have documented this elsewhere.) Rodimus Prime arrives and Unicron release Deaths Head from his mind. The Bounty Hunter attacks him again and Unicron tries to kill him. The explosion causes wreck-Gar to get buried underneath rubble as the seconds tick away on the detonator...

Part 8 Unicron calls in Cyclonus and Scourge to shoot down Smokescreen and Scattershot. Prime and the Dinobots are on the ground and Deaths Head tell him he knows how to kill Unicron. When Cyclonus and Scourge return to Junk the Decepticons believe they are retreating and they in turn retreat. Deaths Head tricks Unicron again and pushes Prime into Unicrons mind so he can destroy him. Deaths Head finds Wreck-Gar and the explosives, he frees the Junkion leader and pulls Prime out of Unicrons mind. As he does this the charges start to detonate, he pushes Cyclonus and Scourge through a time portal that Unicron had the junkions build so he could get Galvatron. They go back in time, and come under the command of Scorponok. (Time Wars begins) The essence of Unicron is in the Matrix, Prime hoped it would be contained there. But of Deaths Head.....there wad no trace!

The next four stories were in the Legacy of Unicron novel.
Ladies Night.
Part 1 An Archaeologist called Susan Hoffman finds Galvatron and Ultra Magnus in Mount Verona. One week latershe shows it on T.V. and Goldbug and Rollbar see him. Soundwave and Shockwave see him as well, as Cindy Newell. Shockwave sends Soundwave and the Combaticons to blowup Mount Verona and destroy Galvatron!!

They arrive and dispose of the human army first. Rollbar and Goldbug are spying on them and when thy realise they are there to kill Galvatron they go to leave. Cindy, Susan and Joy Meadows* confront them, they are tld that if Soundwave can destroy Galvatron then they dare not interfere. Cindy and the girls disagree...

Part 2 the girls dispose of Swindle using a tank!! The Combaticons come looking for him and the girls set them up!1 They had another jeep loaded with the explosives that Swindle was laying. They detonate them and the Combaticons go flying. Onslaught captures one of the humans but releases her when the Throttlebots show up. He leaves and Goldbug realises that the whole mountain is a huge bomb!! Blaster blocks the signal and the Throttlebots deactivate the bombs. Inside the volcano Galvatron begins to break free....but that is a story for another time.

Enemy action
Part 1 Galvatron heads to the Decepticons underwater base of the Florida keys. Shockwave sees him and orders the Seacons to attack him. They do and individually it is clear he is more than a match for them. They combine to form Pirannocon and they do better against him. The Sparkler mini-bots have been tracking Galvatron and have to let him go underneath the waves to Decepticon HQ, as none of them have underwater capabilities. the Firecons arrive and boy, the beach has got hot!

Part 2
The Firecons attack and Cindersaur roasts Fizzle, he dives into the water and is sucked down into the depths. Galvatron defeats Piranocon and then heads of in the direction of Shockwave. He busts through the wall and tells the assembled Decepticons that Shockwave has made an enemy of him and his mistake will cost them all dearly when next they meet. He heads away agin and finds Fizzle and brings him to the surface.

Flamefeather rushes over and tells Galvatron that he must return to Cybertron and join the decepticons there. He laughs at Flamefeathers proposal. Sizzle steps up and tells Galvatron that they still have to stop him. He laughs at him to and throws him against a tree KOing him. Shockwave decides that it is time to use an expendable agent Galvatron....Megatron.

Next Up Space Pirates
Commander Megatron

Space Pirates.

This is my 3rd bloody attempt at typing this review today. I have got down to the last issue twice and 1) Computer froze 2) Closed the wrong window. So here we go again....

Part 1 The planet Quintesson is dying, so the Quintessons are planning an attack on the Transformers. Wreck-Gar has been captured by the Quintessons and he gets thrown to the Sharkticons. They have a fleet already headed to Autobot City:Earth.

Part 2 Arcee leaves her guard post and the Quintessons attack in her absence. When she returns she is distraught with guilt and tries to sneak in without being noticed. Ghyrik shoots her and tells her she is the bait to lure Rodimus Prime and the Matrix. On Quintesson Wreck-Gar is saved by Wheelie and they flee Quintesson.

Part 3 Rodimus Prime is going nuts that wreck-Gar can't be found. The Quintessons send an agent to Soundwave telling him that the Autobots are attacking his world. Soundwave leads the Decepticons to Autobase... to take it over. Wheelie and Wreck-Gar make a run for it and get attacked by the Quintessons. Prime and a squad of Autobots arrive on Earth and are shocked to find the Autobots hanging from its walls....

Part 4 On the way to Autobase the Decepticons are attacked by the Quintessons who have led them into a perfectly laid trap. Soundwave sends a garbled message to the Autobots at Autobase asking for help. Prime finds Arcee, uses the Matrix to repair her and is attacked, losing the Matrix he reverts back to Hotrod.

Part 5 Hotrod and Arcee escape the Quintessons and Hotrod manages to activate Metroplex. Wreck-Gar and Wheelie escape the Quintessons and beam their plans across the Universe. On Cybertron, Ultra Magnus and the Autobots arrive to help the Decepticons against the alien invaders.

Part 6 Metroplex immediately lays waste to the Quintessons. Ghyrik goes off for the Matrix and returns to attack Hotrod. Hotrod tricks him and gets the Matrix back, reverting to Rodimus Prime he then throws Ghyrik off the top of Autobot City. On Cybertron the Autobots and Decepticons drive off the invaders and Magnus tries to get Soundwave to make peace, he fails. The planet Quintesson is detroyed by a rift in time and space, caused by Cyclonus and Scourge when Deaths Head pushed them threw the time Portal in legacy of Unicron.

These next two short stories are in the Space pirates novel.

Salvage.

Part 1 Shockwave finds Megatron and using a psycho probe taps into Megatrons mind to try and enslave him. The Sparklers and Magnus go to Decepticon Fortress base to stop the resurrection of Megatron. Galvatron of course cannot allow that, Magnus collapses onto his knees in despair at hearing Galvatrons voice.

Part 2 The psycho probe plunges Megatron deeper into his insanity as Magnus tries to come to terms with the fact that Galvatron has found him. The Sparklers are told to go by Galvatron but they take him on. Magnus uses his fear to drive him and this time, the only time, he defeats Galvatron and sends him packing! Megatron is saved from insanity by the probe and Shockwave tells him that Galvatron is his enemy and he must destroy him!

Wrecking Havoc

Part 1 The Wreckers are preparing to drop in and attack Galvatron on Earth, thing is Cyclous and Scourge are also looking for him. They want his time jump trigger device, little do they know it doesn't exist anymore. Cyclonus and Scourge find him first and as they are about to take him on Springer and the Wreckers arrive. Springer realises they are screwed when they materialise in the middle of a human settlement.

Part 2 The Wreckers do quite well against the three Decepticons, despite the human factor. The battle is quite excellent with plenty of action. Sprinnger over hears Scourge saying they want the time jump trigger device. He lures Cyclonus and Scourge away by saying that he has got it from Galvatron. galvatron laughs and says..

"HA,HA,HA! Splendid! Your leader has found the I would like to be banned! in Cyclonus and Scourge's armor - their stupidity! He claims to have a non-existent device, thereby luring them out into the open! What now Wreckers? Do you stay and try and bring me in, or do you help Springer? I doubt Cyclonus and Scourge will be too happy when they realise they've been tricked! I won't be here when you return, so you must decide......him or me?

The Wreckers go and aid Springer and Galvatron escapes. Springer decides that it is best to let him go and they will plan anew and return.

Next Up Second Generation.
Commander Megatron

Second Generation

Part 1 Wheeljack and Ratchet have made a "battle suit" for Buster. It makes him as tall as Optimus Prime! He sits in the head compartment and controls of it from there. Prime goes nuts when he sees it and order Wheeljack and Ratchet to destroy the suit. They decide to do it the next day, Buster steals the suit and ends up in a battle with Frenzy. By sheer luck he beats and says

...I'd sure hate to meet --

A voice behind him says..

"HUMAN! Though normally I consider the affairs of fleshlings to be beneath my notice, you have earned the right... TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF SHOCKWAVE!

Part 2 Buster does everything he can against Shockwave, sets traps, fights him, tries to escape all to ne avail. Shockwave capyures him and as he is about to crush him to death Optimus prime and a group of Autobots save him. Shockwave wakes away knowing that he has been handed the key to victory. The human is clearly very important to Buster Witwicky and he knows how to exploit the weakness to the fullest. Striking a blow that will leave the Autobots reeling.

Part 3 Soundwave is putting Devastator through his paces when Sockwave arrives. He wants the Constructicons to bring him Buster Witwicky. Buster has been having Nightmares and is dreaming about amalgam Transformers. He sketches Superion on the back of his bedroom door. He goes out with his girlfriend Jesse to a Demolition Derby and Sparkplug takes the door to show the drawing to an impressed Optimus Prime.

He sends Smokescreen, Ironhide, Tracks and Brawn to protect him while he is at the Demolition Derby. At the Derby the Constructicons arrive and Brawn spots them. As the Autobots take action against them they merge to form Devastator. Upon seeing the giant Decepticon he collapses with shock and his mind shuts down to protect itself.

Part 4 Smokescreen, Tracks and Ironhide take on Devastator as Brawn looks for Spike. Soundwave finds him first and reads his mind to find out what is wrong. Upon doing so he tells Smokescreen that the Decepticons have made a mistake and he and the Constructicons leave. The Autobots don't understand what has happened but Smokescreen tells Prime on the Autobot radio what has happened.

When Soundwave gets back to base and tells Shockwave that he let Buster go Shockwave puts his gun arm against his face and threatens to kill him!! But as Soundwave explained to Shockwave...

"Commander-Buster Witwicky is far more valuable to us than you could ever have imagined... locked in his mind is a vision.....a vision of the future of the Transformers race!"

Part 5 Buster is having a nightmare again, but he is under the watchful eye of the Autobots. Soundwave reports the progress to Megatron who orders him back to Shockwave to find out everything. Ratchet sedates Buster and Prime and he are mind-linked so Prime can lead him through the dream so he can make sense of it.

Part 6 Prime leads Buster through the dream as Shockwave, Soundwave and Mixmaster watch on as well. Prime and Buster waken after the dream and Prime thinks they have the drop on the Decepticons. Soundwave reports it all back to Megatron and calls him Commander, to which Megatron replies.

"Yes-Commander! It is high time that title belonged solely to me. I believe the moment has arrived for Shockwave to learn of my return- first hand!"

Part 7 Megatron versus Shockwave for the title of Decepticon Commander. Soundwave is disgusted that they are scrabbling around in the dirt on national television. The Autobots are already working on the schematic for Superion, when an alrm goes off in the med-bay housing the Dinobots, they are fine. Soundwave stops Megatron and Shockwave and tells them that is enough and to share the leadership. They agree to the joint leadership.

Next up are 3 Christmas specials.

The Gift
Jetfire goes to Buster and tells him that when the Autobots are in trouble he finds it hard to react. But, when humans were in danger he reacts like lightening. Spike tells him that Prime knows where his priorities lie and he is one of a new breed of "terran transformers." Jetfire cheers up at the thought and returns to the Ark.

Stargazing
Starscream is gazing into space thinking about Cybertronwhen a human comes along and talks to him about Christmas. They fly down the road and Starscream is attacked by Streetwise as he helps an old folks bus trip out of a snow drift. Streetwise is shocked by it and accompanies the bus on its journey. The human wishes Starscream a Merry Christmas and Starscream wishes him a Merry Christmas back.

Cold Comfort and Joy Prime is having a crisis! He doesn't recall why he would lay down his life to save the planet Earth. Meanwhile there has been a disturbance at Border Flats and buildings have been crushed and damage done. Getaway, Slapdash and Joyride go after the "Decepticons" while Prime tries to recall his love for Earth. The damage was done by Inferno, Sandstorm and Broadside. They got caught up in the celebrations and wrecked the place when they tried to avoid stepping on the humans. Prime realises why he devotes his life to saving the humans, he crash landed the Ark into the Earth and brought the war here to Earth.

Next Up the best TF story ever, Time Wars.
Commander Megatron

Anytime anyone asks me "Whats your favorite story?" This is it, 2 years of different storylines all came together here. The culmination of the Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge time jumping. Planet Quintesson Dying, the fact that Cyclonus and Scourge time jumped witout sending anyone to limbo to replace them. It all comes together here!!! If you are gonna get a book, this is the one you want. If anyone wants to borrow mine I will certainly send it to you.

Part 1 Shockwave has Megatron in training to battle Galvatron, he destroys a facsimilie construct in 10 seconds! Cyclonus and Scourge after their failure to get the time jump trigger from Galvatron swore their loyalty to Shockwave in return for somewhere to go. Shockwave tells them that he is master and they serve him. Cyclonus blurts out that they don't have to take this from him, because they are going to kill him and succeed him in twenty years! As Scourge put it..

"Cyclonus- NO! You idiot! Do you realise the enormity of what you've let slip?"

Of course Shockwave attacks, them to defend himself in the future. He runs and Cyclonus and Scourge chase after him. They find him with Megatron and the two future Decepticons battle him. He levels Scourge then crushes Nightstick in his hand. Scourge panics as to whether or not he can kill Megatron, so retreats. Megatron pulls Cyclonus' head off, in doing so he opens a rift in time and space. Shockwave orders Megatron to...

"Find thios imposter who claims he is descended from you! Find Galvatron......AND DESTROY HIM!

Part 2 Megatron does indeed find Galvatron and the two battle. Megatron holds his own against Galvatron until galvatron brings a skyscraper down on top of him. The two join forces and head off in the direction of Galvatrons base.

Part 3 Highbrow wakes into trap set by Scorponok, he manages to escape Snapdragon and Apeface but Mindwipe hypnotizes him and he is under Scorponoks command. Mindwipe and Scorponok remove their heads and Gort floors Vorath. He preaches at Zarak that Mindwipe had neglected to hypnotize him. Zarak rejoins Scorponok and Gort has no choice but to rejoin Highbrow.

He pretends to still be under the control of Mindwipe and surprises Scorponok by pulling of his head. (What is is with decapitation in this storyline!?) Scorponok blacks out and Highbrow walks off with the head.

Part 4 New years day, 2009 and the Decepticons under the command of Soundwave are preparing to bleed the Earth dry of its energy. Rodimus is preparing to make a time jump back to Earth to stop the cause at source. Prime spares the warriors needed to destroy the energy leech and they have to be back in time to make the jump. Soundwave and the Terrorcons go after them and they get to Autobase and no-one is there, they go to Earth after them.

Part 5 We find Ravage last seen way back iN US issue number 20. he has been woken by an Earthquake and manages to escape into the home of Galvatron.ravage, having not come across Galvatron before says

"Megatron?"

Galvatron says;

"No, Ravage- not Megatron, not anymore!"

When Megatron enters the room, Ravage thinks he has gone mad!! Highbrow arrives at Autobot HQ with Scorponoks head and the Decepticons attack him. The Autobots from the future arrive, Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Kup, Blurr and Red Alert. For a second the two Primes are in the one place, then the natural balance takes over. To make way for the 6 arrivals Optimus Prime, Hardhead, Brainstorm, Highbrow, Snarl and Blaster and placed in limbo. Believeing Rodimus and the others to have killed Prime, the present day Autobots attack them.

Part 6 The Autobots battle one another and Scorponoks Decepticons show up and shoot Goldbug. He was talking to Ultra Magnus about how his fellow Autobots might listen to him. They reunite Scorponok with his body, just in time for him to see Horri-Bull, Skullcruncher, Weirdwolf, FangryMisfire and Slugslinger get transported to limbo.

They are there to make way for Soundwave and the Terrorcons. The Wreckers and the Mayhem Attack Squad arrive from Cybertron, they hope the sheer weight of numbers will force Galvatron back to his own time. They arrive at his base to be confronted by Galvatron and Megatron...

Part 7 Megatron and Galvatron tear through the combined ranks of the Wreckers and Mayhems. Megatron blows Topsins head off and launches himself at the Wreckers, Galvatron diposes of Battletrap and fights the Mayhems. The two team leaders, Carnivac and Springer are shocked at hopw badly the plan has gone wrong. To make it worse they are confronted by Scourge and Ravage...

Optimus Prime speaks to the assembled Transformers from limbo using the Matrix as a window to do so. The assembled Transformers head off in the direction of Galvatrons base. Springer and Carnivac explain what is happeneing to earth and Cybertron to Scourge and he starts to doubt what Galvatron has said. Springer cold cocks him and Carnivac shoots Ravage.

Springer orders the Wreckers to retreat and Carnivac is ashamed to retreat in front of an Autobot. His orders are, after the main mission, to kill any Autobots left standing. They Retreat and after a brief pause Megatron and galvatron go after them...

Part 8 Scourge goes to Decepticon Headquarters to retrieve the body of Cyclonus. He finds Shockwave who has gone mad after what Cyclonus told him. As Scourge tries to retrieve the body Shockwave shoots him in the back and he falls out of Decepticon HQ and onto the ground below.

Megatron and Galvatron catch up with the Wreckers and Mayhems and Galvatron kills Sandstorm and the battle begins again. optimus Prime watches on but ios worried that it is to much for Rodimus Prime to handle. Roadbuster uses a gun called a Pathblaster, he goes to fire it at Megatron put Galvatron pushed him away and takes the shot in the face! The gun explodes killing Roadbuster. Galvatron, missing half of his head gets back up to fight on!!

Part 9 Galvatron pulls Twintwists head off (another decapitation!) and blsts Rack'n'Ruin, two down in one go!! Rodimus Prime and the rest arrive and Megatron takes care of Fortress Maximus and Grimlock. Galvatron KO's Rodimus, Red Alert, and Blurr.

Ravage finds Scourge and he eplains that Shockwave has lost it. He also explains that he must Get Cyclonus' body and send it back to the future. Scourge goes off to the battle to get them to send him back. Scorponok has attacked galvatron and Galvatron punches a hole threw him and puts him in the way of a shot from Ultra Magnus. Scorponoks Decepticons attack him for his error.

Rodimus goes to Galvatron and and is swatted away for his troubles. Optimus Prime knows he has no choice and using the Matrix as a stepping stone enters the fray. Galvatron immediately dives at him...

Part 10 Prime and Galvatron battle, but as Optimus put it..

"He's like a mad dog! It seems that the remainder of his mind has turned inward. Whatever he sees... it's not this fight!"

Ravage finds Shockwave and saves him from the abyss of madness. He tells Shockwave that he has twenty years to prepare for the destruction oh himself, so change the future!!

Megatron leaves Galvatron to his own devices and heads off on his own. The rift in time and space arrives and tears Galvatron apart, Scourge arrives and gives himself to it. Shockwave arrives with the body of Cyclonus and saves the Earth from destruction. Rodimus and Optimus shake hands and Rodimus leaves. Prime thanks Shockwave for what he did and Shockwave flies off and leaves him.

There you have it folks, Time Wars!!

There was 2 smaller stories revolving round the headmasters as well in the book.

Worlds Apart

Part 1 The Decepticons have captured the Targetmasters and the Autobot Headmasters, Highbrow,Chromedome Hardhead and Brainstorm go to rescue them. They battle Skullcruncher, Mindwipe, Weirdwolf and the Horrocons. They beat the 5 'cons and press on. They arrive at the Decepticon Headquarters to find it empty, they have fallen into a trap. The Targetmasters are the bait, they can duplicte that process, it's the headmaster process they are having trouble with. Scorponok arrives and tells them they are at his mercy, which Scorponok has none.

Part 2 Scorponok takes highbrow and orders the Decepticon Targetmasters to kill the rest of the Autobots. Hardhead free's the Targetmaster Autobots and they battle. Chromedome goes after Scorponok and Highbrow. He battles Scorponok and Highbrow joins in after a period of self doubt and the two Autobots see of Scorponok.

Next Up, Aspects Of Evil.
Commander Megatron

After the Time Wars story concluded, the strain on the U.K. comics began to take its toll. The cost of it being weekly had started to take a grip and the comic was reduced to 5 pages of black and white stories. Starting with aspects of evil. There were 5 of these graphic novel versions of the original comics...read on.

Rodimus Pime is dying and is telling the story of the top 5 most evil beings he has come across. He begins with...

Scorponok.

Part 1) The battle for the Decepticon leadership had reached it's final stages. Megtron had defeated Shockwave and Scorponok for the title of commander and Scorponok was forced to flee. Megatron sent in his Air Strike patrol to finish him off. Scorponok was in a human town when Hotrod told him he was to surrender.

He did, and he knew exactly what he was doing. Hotrod had to protect him and at the same time take the ASir Strike patrol away from the town. Scorponok new all that and used the Autobots to save him. As Rodimus Prime put it;
"In equal measure I am appalled and awed by Scorponok's cunning...his cold-blooded evil!"

Galvatron.

Part 2) After watching Galvatron torn apart by the rift in time and space in Time Wars, Rodimus returns to Cybertron to find it completely under decepticon control. With Galvatron as the ruler. The space time work had repaired itself and Galvatron was alive and well in this revised future. He tricks Rodimus Prime into attacking him in hate, in an attempt to turn the Matrix evil so he can possess it. Arcee tells Prime to stop and explains what Galvatron is trying to do. As Rodimus said of Galvatron..

We'd faced a savage Evil..

At the end of that story Rodimus had this to say to the student about his next evil subject story.

"Patience student, you must learn the nature of another Evil, perhaps the worst of all. Hear now of the cold, inhuman logic of..

Shockwave.

Part 3) Hotrod had forgotten to turn on the Autobots advanced warning systems. The Autobots were meeting human heads of state to form an alliance and Shockwave had decieded to put a stop to that. He attacked Autobot city and was able to get there undetected, thanks to Hotrod. Shockwave had it all worked out that 67% of the humand would die and 95% of the Autobots would die before they started to fight back.

He didn't reckon on Hotrod, who went after Shockwave and attacked him. Hotrod was terrified of Shockwave and his power, but his illogical actions confounded the logical Decepticon and he retreated. The alliance was cemented and Hotraod was hailed a hero, an inspiration to people everywhere. Magnus, who was raging at Hotrod when the decepticons attacked just smirked at him as if to say "Only you."

As Rodimus said about his next evil subject...

"You must learn of the coldest, most ruthless Decepticon of all...

C.M.

Part 4) Just reading that description of Megatron gives me chills and makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Kup, Blurr and Hotrod had been captured and freed again by an Autobot undercover agent. Hotrod had been re-captured and Megatron had narrowed down the traitor to one of four. He chose Bludgeon as the scapegoat and knocked him about a bit. Bludgeon demanded the right of all Decepticons, trial by combat.

The undercover agent was screwed now, a no win situation. Bludgeon was able to defeat Stranglehold and Octopunch, when Warmonger went to Bludgeon to kill him he couldn't do it. Megatron had found his traitor and killed him on the spot. Warmonger didn't even see it coming. Hotrod who had been forced to watch it all unfold before him asked how did he know... Megatron had guessed correctly that the ridiculous Autobot code would flush him out, the one who wouldn't kill to save himself was the traitor. Bludgeon asked what if he had been killed first to which Megatron replied.

"You'd be dead...and I'd have to find another way to flush out the traitor. On reflection....it would have been far simpler to kill you all and be done with it!" Rodimus said to his student that Megatron was pure undistilled evil. Of his next Evil subject he had this to say...

"Hear not of an evil being...but of evil itself!"

Unicron

Part 5) It was the third coming of Unicron, the chaos bringer. He just wanted to kill and destroy everything in his path. Cybertron was the first port of call. Rodimus Prime once again defeated him in battle. Though this time things were a little different, Unicron had managed to live within the Matrix and Prime knew that he was there. As Prime weakened, Unicron became stronger.

Part 6) Upon their retreat from Cybertron and Galvatron the Autobots head to Earth. They enter hyperspace and they have a saboteur on board, he has totalled three guards and tore into the guidance systems and the retro engines.

Rodimus Prime is missing and the Battle Patrol can't find him, Kup tells them to look again. He cross checks the life signs against crew listings. The Autobots arrive in earths atmosphere and they are to close to slow down. To make matters worse the saboyeur is an Autobot!!

Part 7) Kup finds Longtooth beside an unconscious Rodimus Prime and thinks he is the saboteur. he isn't and they help Prime to his feet. Red Alert tells Kup that he had better do something soon because they are Breaking up. Arcee heads to the Retro room and the Saboteur is forced to reveal himself. The Autobot ship crash lands and Arcee says ...we mad it. Kup tells her otherwise. The saboteur is revealed and it is none other than a Unicron possessed Rodimus Prime!!!!!!!

Part 8 There is a battle and the Autobots have their guns set to stun, Unicron mocks them for it. Within the Matrix Prime is running away from Unicron. The Autobots from Autobot City;Earth arrive with heavy Artillery and the order is given from Kup...

"Okay. Take him....and shhot to KILL!"

Part 9) Before the Autobots open fire there is a battle taking place in the Matrix, Prime is fighting back. The Autobots hold him down and he starts to get the upper hand against Unicron. Kup removes the Matrix and closes the door on the chance to cleanse it. Prime knows he will have to go back into the Matrix to face Unicron again and the next time Unicron will be ready for him.

Part 10) A Deathbringer is attacking earth and Prme and a squad of Autobots go to deal with it. They get there and realise that the Deathringer is powered by the Matrix itself. Prime refuses to fight against the Deathbringer because it know where the Matrix is and he doesn't want to destroy the one chance they have of finding it.

Part 11) The Autobots battle the Deathbringer and Prime is in a confused state over what to do. Nightbeat gets information on the Deathbringer as to what it is. Prime battles the deathbringer and Nightbeat tells him that it s sole purpose is to end the lives of those suffering. Killing them quickly and painlessly. the Deathbringer is dying, Prime tells it to obey it's Prime directive. It does and kills itself. Priem laments the loss of a clue to the Matrix whereabouts.

Part 12) A comedy story involving Dreadwind and Darkwing. They have over energised and are at Maccaddams old oil house. The mechannibals arrive and eat everybody except for those two and Quickswitch in his only comic appearance. Quickswitch gets rid of them and Darkwing and Dreadwind are totally oblivious to what has happened and leave before they get the blame for wrecking the place!!

Part 13) The Autobot Tailgate decides to do his initiation in the Underworld with Subsea and Flattop. The latter two are killed by mutant Decepticons Transformers and Tailgate manages to defeat them when he blows one of them up that destroys 3 of the others as well and then he defeats the last one in hand to hand combat.

part 14) The explosion in part 13 has set the Demons free. Seawatch is getting roughed up by three Decepticons, the Demons arrive and kill them. His minds shuts down with shock. Xaaron tells Fixit that he must revive him so they can find out what it was that killed the three Decepticons. Bumblebee, Jazz and Grimlock are out looking for what it was that Seawatch saw.

They come under attack from Windsweeper, Ruckus,Sparkstalker and Cindersaur. Bumblebee is worried about the loss of Autobot lives as they Decepticons seek retribution for the Death of their three comrades. The Demons are right behind him!!

Part 15) The Demons attack and Cindersaur is incinerated by one of them. Seawatch wakes and mumble what he saw to Xaaron and Fixit. Fixit is angry at Xaaron and tells him that he could leave Seawatch hoplessly insane.

The Autobots and Decepticons join forces against the Demons, Xaaron arrives and blasts them with pure energon. He gambled that their systems could only handle so much before they exploded. He was right, the over energon caused them to vaporize. Xaaron said that these creatures were entombed by Primus and that if they attackled enmasse it could be a completely different story.

Next up, FALLEN STAR
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

FALLEN STAR

Part 1 Dreadwind and Darkwing are on a mission to retrieve a package for an unknown source. The triggerbots trail them and are attacked by Dreadwing, the combined jet form of the two Decepticons. The Autobots trick the Decepticons into thinking that they have been destroyed. they follow Dreadwing to Earth.

Part 2 On Earth Susan Hoffman is on an expedition in theSouthern Peaks of Peru. (Remember her when she found Magnus along with Cndy Newell and joy Meadows?) Dreadwind and darkwing arrive lloking for what they were sent to retrieve. Darkwing is shot in the back by a mystery assailant. Hi-Test and Throttle are running away when Backstreet stops them. He tells them that they were sent to find the body of Starscream. The DEAD body of Starscream!!

Part 3 Starscream attacks the 3 Triggerbots and they fight back. Backstreet is damaged and is slowing them down. He tells them to go and leave him to battle Starscream. Dreadwind and Darkwing are saved by their Nebulan partners again and dreadwind refuses toleave until they have what they came for. Hi-Test says we can't fight him. Dreadwind says the robots can't, but the Nebulans can...

Part 4 Dogfight attacks Starscream who swats him away like a fly. Backstreet communicates with the Underbase and the Underbase responds through thought. The two Nebulans run up and drain the body of all the energy and Starscream falls apart. To find out what happened go to the Primal Scream novel, also you will find out who the Decepticon Powermasters were working for :twisted:.

Part 5 This picks up where Starscream was under the command of Scorponok. Starscream is talking to the reader!!! Explaining who he is and how he came to be where he is now. As he leaves his quarters he gestures to the reader to follow him and says..

"C'mon, I'll show you what I mean."

He walks down the corridor in his pretender shell thinkling everyone is laughing at him. They are in fact terrified of him!!! We are talking Soundwave, Weirdwolf and Mindwipe. No small bodies there!! He goes outside where he meets Getaway, Chainclaw and Cloudburst. He levels the three of them after a brief argument with them. Again, no small bodies there!!

Part 6 Megatron is falling under the control of the Straxus part of his mind again. Ravage asks him what is wrong and Megatron tells him. They come under attack and Ravage levels the intruder. Its Megatron. Ravage believes that Straxus has take n over and knocks Megatron down only to turn round and find Megatron standing behind him as well!!!

Part 7 the real Megatron tells the imposter of how it really is. Ravage not believing the real Megatron attacks him, the real Megatron tells Ravage he doesn't understand. Ravage slashes his face and the fake Megatron is falling under Straxus control. Real Megatron tells him that he knows what he must do. The fake Megatron kills himself to deny Straxus his victory.

Part 8 Prowl chases after Megatron through the flashback doorway. Megatron plans on possessing Snaptrap and leading the Seacons away from the Underbase powered Starscream. Prowl attacks Megatron/Snaptrap and Knocks him out. Upon the unconsciousness Megatron returns to his own time and own body. Prowl has to wait until Starscream destroys him then he is reurned to the present and his own body.

Part 9 The Bad guys ball, as the Autobots call it. It is an alliance between Decepticons forces to unite and patch up their differences. Of course, Jazz, Bumblebee, Sunstreaker and Ironhide have other ideas. the set up Headstrong to look as if he has attacked Megatron. Headstrong is one of Shockwaves troops and Megtron believes he has been tricked into a trap. He tells Shockwave

"You used The Enclave to get me here so you could kill me!! I'll tear you limb from limb for that!"

He tears Shockwaves arm off! The Decepticons leave and the four Autobots stay and party!!

Part 10 Megatron is attacked by Shockwave and the Decepticon triple changers. They put him over a cliff and steal his Energon Shipment. Megatron goes absolutely Astoria and tells Soundwave that he has by the end of the day to find the traitor. That won't be hard as Soundwave was the one who told Shockwave about the energon shipment and Megatrons whereabouts. Soundwave sets up Wildrider and Megatron kills him as the traitor!

Part 11 Starscream is on guard duty and the Insecticons penetrate Shockwaves base and learn hios whereabouts. Starscream sees them and captures them. They accept the Judgment that Starscream will hand out. He lets them go because they know that Shockwave will be out on a mission alone the next day. He wants to see them kill each other....

Part 12 Megatron and Shockwave battle, as Styarscream puts a call into the Autobots to tell them of the battle between the two. He heads to Megatron's base and he and soundwave take control of the two factions and unite them under a joint leadership. The Autobots attack Megatron and shockwaveand when the call for help they are both told they are not in command anymore!! They join forces and escape.

Part 13 Someone has put a price on Starscreams head. We know that it is Megatron and Shockwave but Starscream thinks it is Soundwave. Snarl is dying from Corrodia Gravis. He needs a systems boost from a compatible Transformer, the oly one compatible is Starscream!!

Part 14 Starscream attacks Soundwave, who convinces Starscream that he is not the one who put the price on his head. Bludgeon, Stranglehold and Octopunch arrive under orders from Megatron to kill whoever is left standing between the two. Bludgeon says he and the other two will get to charge double. The Autobots have arrived to help Starscream and save him if necessary! Megatron and Shockwave arrive and Megatron tells the stunned Autobots that...

"Starscream and Soundwave must die.....so that Megatron and Shockwave can lead the Decepticons!"

Part 15 Megatron and Shockwave tear into the Autobots and Grimlock sends Sludge and Swoop to help Starscream. They defeat the Mayhem attack Squad and the Autobots see of Shockwave and Megatron. Starscream agrees to help Snarl if Grimlock agrees to help if Megatron or Shockwave show up again. Grimlock reluctantly agrees and Snarl is saved.

Next up, Way of the Warrior.
Commander Megatron

WAY OF THE WARRIOR

This next lot of stories picks up directly after Time Wars. Skids has returned to Earth after being transferred to Limbo so Galvatron could reside here....read on.

Part 1 We find Skids running away from monsters that he gave life to while he dream't in the Limbo dimension. He is afraid to kill them in case they're death causes him to die. He is in the Reactor room of a Nuclear Powerplant planning to blow it up, killing himself and the creatures. Carnivac and catilla return to Springer and the rest of the Wreckers in they're new Pretender shells. Springer is a little uneasy that they got them as "reward" for doing a job for Scorponok.*

The job was when Carnivac and Snarler attacked Spike to erase Fortress Maximus in U.S. issue 51. C.M.

Part 2 Inferno and the Autobots go to the reactor to find out what is going on, thinking a Decepticon is causing the trouble. the Autobots are shocked to see what he has given life to through his dreams.

Snarler tells Carnivac and Catilla that they must kill the Autobots when they return or he will make it his business to see that the two of them are hunted and killed fo rthei treachery!

Part 3 The creatures are attacking the Autobots and they can't fight back for fear of killing Skids. Springer realising they are in trouble radios Carnivac for help...

Part 4 The call comes through and carnivac intitially refuses to help. Snarler tells him that leaving the Autobots to die will suffice and he will forget all about his treachery of siding with them. Carnivac soesn't go with Snarler and he and Catilla go to help Springer. Snarler says he will be the first volunteer when the execution party is picked. With Carnivac and Catilla's help the Autobots see off the creatures and Skids is not affected by their death. Springer offers the two 'cons to join the Autobots. Catilla excepts and Carnivac refuses, saying that he is a Decepticon.

Part 5 The new mayhem attack squad is picked and tested. They are Spinister, Needlenose, Octopunch, Stranglehold, Bludgeon and team leader Snarler. they are tested and pass the test. In turn they are sent to earth to find the 2 renegade Decepticons.

Part 6 Carnivac and Springer argue and Carnivac punches him in the face. Carnivac goes off on his own to calm down and a human finds him. His twon is getting destroyed by a hellhound and carnivac fights and destroys it. Only to be confronted by Snarler and the New Mayhem Attack squad..

Part 7 He takes on Bludgeon and damages him. Octopunch and stranglehold take over. As they close in human soldiers arrive and Carnivac uses the distraction to escape. the human who found Carnivac in the last part finds Springer and tells him what happened. Springer refuses to help him and catilla goes off on his own to help him. Carnivac finds Needlenose and Octopunch finds him!! He tells him he will kill the humans in the area if he doesn't surrender. He does and Octopunch blasts him. Carnivac is on the ground and Octopunch closes in for the kill...

Part 8 A human drives his truck into the back of Octopunch, saving Carnivac. The resulting explosion attracts the rest of the Mayhems to Carnivac. He stands and fights them alone, and does quite well against them. the other Autobots are out looking for him. When Spinister is about to kill carnivac Catilla saves him, only th have Bludgeon kill him instead!Springer and the others show up and Carnivac swears revenge for Catilla's death.

Part 9 Needlenose times the other Mayhems to see how long it takes them to respond. Only the intervention of Snarler and Spinister save his life. Bludgeon was inches short of taking his head off!! He tells them that Carnivac will find away past the bases defences... He does and takes Needlenose out of the equation first...

Part 10 Springer and the others have to decide whether or not to go to Grimlock for help before going to help Carnivac. He has taken on Bludgeon on his own and is surprised at how quickly Bludgeon can move in battle. The rest of the mayhems arrive and carnivac is in trouble. Spinister shoots him. Springer and the others decide to go to Grimlock for help, but is it too late?

Part 11 Snarler walks past the smoking wreckage of carnivac and is flattened by a large piece of machinery. Grimlock gives Springer the help he asks for and the others attack the mayhems. Spinister turns toleave the scene and is shot in the chest for his trouble. As Springer is about to kill Bludgeon Carnivac appears and stops him. Springer is surprised to see him but he had just sent the shell to attack the Mayhems and it was only the shell that got destroyed. He still refuses to join the Earthforce saying.

"--I'm still an evil Decepticon at heart!"

Part 12 Bludgeon, Stranglehold and Octopunch are captured and taken prisoner. Inferno is watching the and is a bit worried because they haven't spoke to each other since they were brought in. Stranglehold starts to tear up the cell and Inferno walks in and shoots him with a pacifier. Inferno is stabbed in the back with Bludgeon's sword. He was in a trance and using his powers of Metallikato got control of it. A point of the finger to Octopunch, a nod of the head to Stranglehold and the trap was sprung and Inferno walked straight into it. The three 'cons escaped.

Part 13 A throw away story this one... Octane was chasing a human car and ended up in an army testing range. Astrotrain and Blitzwing come to help him. Blitzwing says he has to help. He says he can't because he is loaded with fuel!! One hit and he will go up like a nuke!!! Blitzwing and Strotrain leave him to his fate, telling him maybe he will learn something if he survives.

Part 14 Longtooth has a little fragment of the Matrix that Optimus Prime gave him thousands of years ago. He feels guilty about having it and sends it back to his rightful owner. He in turn can now face the war reborn.

Part 15 Prime has the Matrix fragment, enough to give life to one Autobot....he doesn't know who to give it to. Its Chrstmas day 1989. He hears from the Autobot computer about the damage that is being done on Earth in a battle between the Decepticon Air Strike Patrol and The Autobot Rescue Patrol. He calls the Autobots back and gives the Matrix energy to Earth. To repair the damage done in the Autobots many battles there.

Next Up, Earthforce
Commander Megatron

EARTHFORCE

Part 1 Wheeljack and Prowl are yearning for simpler times, when there were no Headmasters, Targetmasters, Pretenders, Powermasters none of that. They find it, but they also find Megatron!! He is going to launch a satellite into Earths orbit which will destroy the Earth and he can draw of the Energon from it. Whelljack and Prowl decide that they have to stop him and attack him...

Part 2 The Dinobots are battling Shockwave and his Decepticons, who want to know how Grimlock revived the Dino's without teh Matrix. The Dinobots do well against them and they retreat as Optimus Prime arrives. He gives Grimlock a telling off and Grimlock decides maybe it is time for him and his Dinobots to leave the Autobot army...fo good!

Part 3

"ME QUIT!"

Grimlock tells Prime that he and the Dinobots are walking out!! Prime tells him he can go if he wants. Grimlock challenges Prime to a fight and they battle. After 10 minutes they are both on the floor looking at each other and then laugh. Prime names Grimlock Earthforce Commander and sends him to earth to stop Megatron.

Part 4 Iron Hide and Bumblebee are looking for Prowl. He stopped the satellite but they lost him and the gas canisters. They track down a Transformer life signal and it turns out to be Devastator! Not the original, an action master one. He is surrounded by an automated defence ring but Iron Hide gets past it and destroys the giant Decepticon.

Part 5 Grimlock is reminiscing over the Transformers war to the gathered Autobot Earthforce. He is reading from the Autobot code book.. They are to make the Decepticons see the error of their ways and make them settle down to a peaceful life. He tosses the book threw a window and the eartforce go looking for Prowl, Wheeljack and Megatron...

Part 6 Runamuck and Runabout are searching for the gas canisters to get them back for Megatron, Dragstrip and Dead End want them for Shockwave. Sunstreaker and jazz are looking for them and Prowl. They arrive to see the 4 Decepticons battling each other and are prepared to go over and battle them to get the canisters. They know they will die but a human stops them and takes them to Prowl, he tells Jazz and Sunstreaker to relax, the canisters are safe. Just sit back and enjoy the show. That being the 4 Decepticons battling each other.

Part 7 The Dinobots senf Grimlock on April Fool trip to the North Pole!! They made a mock up of Shockwave challenging him to a fight and he went for it. When he got there he found a Shockwave Snowman.... To say he isn't impresses would be an understatement! Razorclaw and Rampage find him and laugh at him. They didn't laugh much after he dealt with them! He goes back to eartforce base and drops a massive Snowball on the 4 Dinobots who are starting to panic!!

Part 8 Wheeljack is building a new base for the Autobot Earthforce. Skydive comes to relieve him from gaurd duty and thinks he has been killed by a Predacon. What had actually happened was a polar bear had stumbled in and Wheeljack ran away from it. Fireflight tells Skydive to lay of the human mystery films!

Part 9 Snarl and wheeljack are investigating a little plan that Mindwaipe was doing, using a creature to mind control humans. Mindwipe realises they know and sets about stopping them. He fails and Wheeljack and Snarl put a stop to his little plan. He was trying to garner an army of human slaves, after he had been thrownm out of the decepticon army for trying to hypnotise Scorponok and take over Decepticon leadership!

Part 10 the earthforce base is ready!! So the Autobots are all standing outside admiring Wheeljacks handywork. Prowl asks what about defences and Wheeljack Presses a button. Only problem is teh defences can only be turned of from inside the base...everyone is outside!! Grimlock goes mad!! Prowl rallies the troops and they take on the defences. he gets in and shuts of the defences telling Wheeljack

"Next time Wheeljack...don't do such a good job of it!"

part 11 The Decepticons attack the new base and the defences are still down and Wheeljack can't get them back on! The Decepticons have them pinned down and Prowl; realises that is exactly what they want. Starscream is on a mission himself to steal a fuel tanker but gets attacked by the "Survivors". he retreats and calls the Deceticons off form their attack. Soundwave uses the opportunity to suggest he should lead alone.

Part 12 Slag is having a bad day and is running round wrecking the place! To make matters worse Prime is visiting the new earthforce base. the Dinobots manage to keep him quiet and he ends up burning himself out. Swoop says that he is glad it only happens once every 4 million years!

Part 13 Wheeljack is remaking Tracks in the new Body Shop that they have at the Eartforce base. There however is a saboteur who is trying to stop it happening....it's Grimlock! He fails to stop him being re-animated and hopes that Priem will take him back to the Ark. He doesnt, and he is under Grimlocks command. Much to the chagrinog the Dinobot/Earthforce commander.

Part 14 July 15th 1995, Arcee's creation day. Prime Hotrod and Jazz areb unveiling her top a group of women. Hotrod asks Jazz whats the difference, jazz explains the two sub groups of male and female. Hotrod then asks what distinguishes one gender from the other to which Jazz replies;

"Erm...well, as far as I can see...it appears to be something to do with the upper chassis design.."

A woman shouts at Jazz "PIG!"

he replies

ULP! Then again maybe there's more to it!

Shockwave, Horri-Bull, Squeezplay and Fangryattack them. Prime tells Arcee to stay back then calls for her help when he is in trouble.

"Honestly! MEN!"

She says then deals with the three headmasters on her own. When asked what he thinks of female warriors now Hotrod replies;

"Personally.... I'm all for them!"

The women call him sexist and a pig.

He thinks to himself;

*sigh* "I'll never understand women."

Not the first male to say that Hotrod me old chestnut.

Part 15
Chainclaw is carrying battle plans but is under attack from Doubledealer. He radios Prime and tells him he is the ' con with the Battle plans and it will cost 10,000 energon units to get it back. He then turns up in his Autobot form and tells Prime he will take the Energon to the "Decepticon" and get the plans back. Prime gives him the Energon and he sells the battle plans to the Decepticons for the same price. To make it even sweeter he tricks Prime and teh Race Car Patrol into walking into a barn that Scorponok, Weirdwolf and Mindwipe are in. An absolutely brilliant plan.

Next Up Perchance To Dream.