Computron has arrived...

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Computron has arrived...

Post by Computron »

...On the wrong side of the Atlantic ocean that is. I'm now in Italy. I got here on June the 4th. This is horrible. I am living in a hotel untill I find a house to rent, which I have found, I don't have a car, it's on the way though, and I don't have my own internet connection to check stuff out, I'm on wifi outside the library. Yes I know it will get better this is just a little lame that's all. To get a house I'll have to wait like a month just because that is how the Italians do things. Hopefully my car gets here before july 30th becaues they all shut down for the entire month of August. My car was shipped like mid may and will take about 6 weeks I guess??? I look at all the posts I've missed without a connection and blah sooooo many. Can't you guys slow donw a little?
On the plus side I'll have both a US post address and Italian address, so shipping things to and from will be sweet. The post exchange does have Tfs here. Not many right now but there is movie premium Prime and Megs, still normal U.S. price of $40. I did get out what Tfs I did bring to decorate the hotel room, G1 Jetfire and Devastator, and G2 OP and Devastator. No armor, no trailer, and missing a fore arm and chest shield for Devs. Shield is somewhere but nowhere to be found for G2dev. Fore arm, there is a, ugh, KO holding it's place on the G1. I'll close for now. Jose, I'll need what generally to know what to look for here on ebay.it. Thanks.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Computron!! Its great to have you back. Myself and Rodimus were just talking about you the other day. I hope all went well with the general move. If you need anything at all ya' only have to ask. :wink:
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

hey mate good to hear from ya. question...... why did u ship your car why not sell it and buy one there :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hey Compy! So glad to hear from you! Hope all goes smoothly for ya; keep us updated when you can, eh?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Welcome back Compy. I was just asking the commander if he knew anything about your move :)

glad to here you made it okay, hope the car etc all falls into place soon.
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Yeah, welcome back! We missed ya!
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Hey Computron! Good to finally hear back from ya! WOW! When you move, you REALLY MOVE!!! :D
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Great to have you back Computron, and glad to hear that your move has gone ok. Hope you get your car and an internet connection real soon so you can come and catch up with all that you have missed!

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Hey Computron! Glad to here from you again (posted a message on xbox) Hopefully all goes well for you. You have to take some cool pics for us while your there. My friend and I were talking of planning a trip in a year or two to italy. Where are you stationed?
R.I.P. Menasor
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

I thank you all for the well wishes. The car, still not here but we did rent a car Saturday(new Fiat Punto). Holy crazy driving here. We got lost, bought a GPS and finally got home. I don't think we could have found our way without it. RP and CM I think we're good nothing I/we really need. CJ,Why not sell the car? I don't know really since it is huge for here.(2003 Pontiac Grand Prix) We are still paying for it though. We are thinking about a smaller car and or a motorcycle since gas is between $8-$9 per gallon here. DB I am stationed near Naples Italy. There are like four bases here with in an hours drive of Naples. One is in the city the others are all North sort of along the coast line. I'll be living between #'s 3-4, but alot closer to #3. Finally all my household stuff is here in Italy but without a house, it stays in storage untill we're ready. Housing inspection tomorrow for the house we want, to rent.
Oh one last thing. At the mall we found a toy store so I looked for Tf's. I saw the OP transforming gun thing. You know the truck goes on your hand and TFs into a gun? That was 58 euros. Right now it is like $1.58xxx per euro. So 58 x 1.58 = about $91 :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :( :(
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

So finally the phone guy came out today and brought the correct phone line and the DSL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D . My wife has been so board at the house while I'm at work.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

welcome back you tall waking computer bank glad things are going well.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome back Computron, now will we see a lot more of you!?
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

none

Post by ghostinthemachine »

yeah thats a great move most people only move town to town or maybe state to state, but country to country, i envy you i guess i would do the same thing in your shoes though