THE TRANSFORMERLAND POSTERS

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Shanti418
Powermaster

THE TRANSFORMERLAND POSTERS

Post by Shanti418 »

.....ARE ALL DEAD

I bet Shockwave is behind it.
So, in Transformers, Les Claypool is God?
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

Probley more like nothign new to post. SUppsoedly the RX-8 Alternator is out in thee US as of Oct 4, but I have yet to see it in a store, and Wal Mart doesn't list it yet either. Same for Tracks. And besides, the MLB Playoofs are now on, and my Twins are part of it for the 3d striaght year after a attemped contractiong of the team.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i never saw shockwave around here, i haven't had any new topics. i've given up hope on seeing new alternators, however.
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

Aw c'mon TT, you'll see some Alternators any day now. All you have to do is click your heels three times and say "I believe, I believe, I believe!"

So basically if there's no new alternator news, no one has anything to talk about?

Oh, and Savanna, you'd better HOPE Shockwave launches a sneak attack on the Earth, because that's the only way the Twins are going all the way.
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

Twins beat the Yankees, and Santana was not even pitching his best......

And a strnage thing happened, I have already seen a real White RX-8 before the Alternator one, which surprises the hell out of me considering they just started putitng out whtie RX-8s to the US.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Yeah, the funny thing is that the Yankees came back and won Game 2. Sorry Savanna. Boston all the way!

Now... as for alternators. Once I get a job at Wal-Mart. I'll be able to get my ear into the toy department and get transformers here in Fargoish. Our walmart barely carries anything. But that will be taken care of once we become a super center and I'm an employee! Oh yesh! Yesh it will!

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

I'm rooting for Boston too.

I thought you were going to be an NHL player.