megatron the brother of Prime?

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

botannica
Targetmaster

megatron the brother of Prime?

Post by botannica »

I hope not.In the movie, Prime called Megatron brother.I hope it refer to a fallen prime or fellow cybertronian or transformers not as flesh and blood relative since they are robots. I can't stand the thought of baby seekers,or lili transformers or sibling preds unless it is baby dinobot.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

He could have meant a old friend gone bad
I got a couple of good friends I consider BROTHER
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

galvatron wrote:I got a couple of good friends I consider BROTHER
Yep, me too :wink:. As for the movie, it was just a turn of phrase, nothing more. the mere thought that me and him are bothers turns me!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

in the movie Megatron was considered Lord High Protector of Cybertron before his desire for ultimate power got the better of him. And before all that, him and Prime were comrads working together, protecting and keeping peace on cybertron. Then there was conflict and the two parted ways for good becoming bitter enimies. So I believe that when Prime refered to Megatron as brother it was only in the terms of a once good friend that has went down the wrong path, and it was pity that it ended the way it did.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

but time has passed and we all know now,

IT NEVER ENDED!!!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

never said it truely ended galvatron, i know better than that. lol
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me