Mommy Questions about the show and movie

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Mommy Questions about the show and movie

Post by queen_lynxana »

Okay, sure I'm a guru about Thundercats but my six year old son loves Transformers and he asks the questions that I cannot answer so I'm gonna ask you folks.

Okay, I finally downloaded the movie and we are in the middle of watching it....what is the name of the helicopter bad guy in it? That is the guy my son loves playing in the video game.

Secondly, since it's back to school time, I bought all sorts of school supplies and some nice stuff for at home like construction paper and glue. I cut out a fighter jet since my son loves them and anything that flies....he asked me if there are any good guys that are planes. Well, can you guys answer if there are Autobots that are fighter jets? So far, all I see is decepticons that are fighter jets. As a mom, do I tell him the bad guys are much more fun as I like? Yep, I love the baddies.

Thanks for your answers as I'm a mommy and still learning about the show. What can I say....he loves cars, trucks, air planes, jets and robots.........to him it's the perfect show.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Blackout is the name of the Helicopter in the '07 flick!

As far as fighter jets, if u r watchin' the ole' G1 show, then Skyfire/Jetfire and the Aerialbots are your best bet for flying Autobots, :wink:

Hope that helps, :P
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

OMG, I'm in the middle of watching this movie for the first time and I've noticed John Voit (Angelie Jolie's father) is in it.

Sorry, but I will be giving the play by play to this movie as I watch it with my son.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

:lol: ! B my quest, :wink:

BTW, if u r talkin' about the new cartoon, then, no I don't believe they introduced any jet Autobots, unfortunately, :(
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

ugh, I'm such a virgin with Transformers LOL

Okay, I'm at the part Right after Bumblebee helps the guy swoon the girl. I find this funny as I used to own a 1981 camaro Z28..I know that f**ken car inside and out as I respect it and used to own it.
This is the part when he plays "Baby Come back"

I'm not familiar with the new show just yet.......I just downloaded G1
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Know what really sucks? Bumblebee was always my fav and now I hate him LOL.

Guess it's time for me to be a bad guy LOL

Ugh, poor Camaro Z28, four barrel carborator, 5.7 liter engine, dual exhaust system, front air dam, oh and how many times I would wash and wax my dad and mom's camaro. It was an 1981 Camaro Z28, the last year of the muscle car for Chevy. It killed me after they put the car in my name...........they made me sign it over to my former brother - in -law that ended up smashing it up. That car was totally made out of steel except for the front end bumper and rear bumper made out of fiber glass.

FYI....my mother opted for the regular wheels instead of the aluminum because it could bend....so she had the cute lil 4" Z28 caps. And she never got the T hood because it would leak like a sieve. Oh I remember using
Armoral to clean the rised white letters. I was five years old.,

Yep, I know my camaros. I was five years old the day my mom drove the Z off the lot. It was just like the book....black with red racing stripes.

Oh the stories I could say about that cool car. Nobody respected it like I did.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Very 8)