thunder cracker insections sky warp in movie

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Destiny's Child
Throttlebot

thunder cracker insections sky warp in movie

Post by Destiny's Child »

Its probally has been discussed before but before starscream dies doesnt it show thunder cracker insections sky warp there.

I take it that was a mistake right.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Yeah it would have been an animation error as they had all been re-formatted by Unicron just before the Starscream's coronation. Still, its part of the charm to pick out things like that I think.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Destiny's Child
Throttlebot

Rumble wrote:Yeah it would have been an animation error as they had all been re-formatted by Unicron just before the Starscream's coronation. Still, its part of the charm to pick out things like that I think.

Rumble.
Thanks for replying back :)
botannica
Targetmaster

Post by botannica »

It was mistake and It looked weird. Then again, the seekers all looked the same at time. Thundercracker sometimes looks like screamer and vice versa.
Destiny's Child
Throttlebot

botannica wrote:It was mistake and It looked weird. Then again, the seekers all looked the same at time. Thundercracker sometimes looks like screamer and vice versa.
I remember the first time i was wathing it i thought i was imagining it cause they were small.
sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Post by sto_vo_kor_2000 »

And the Insceticons that were reformatted by Unicron could have been clones.
Today is a good day to die.....but the day is not yet over!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:And the Insceticons that were reformatted by Unicron could have been clones.
I've always wondered that myself.
Perhapst the clones got reformatted.
It would be an easy idea to write that plot so the writers can still use the main Insecticons in future stories.

But then again, if they were clones, the Decepticons would not have bothered bringing them onto Astrotrain during the retreat.
sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Galvatron wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:And the Insceticons that were reformatted by Unicron could have been clones.
I've always wondered that myself.
Perhapst the clones got reformatted.
It would be an easy idea to write that plot so the writers can still use the main Insecticons in future stories.

But then again, if they were clones, the Decepticons would not have bothered bringing them onto Astrotrain during the retreat.
Not ever character on Astrotrain was "brought in".

They may have gotten aboard on their own power.Allso there's no reason to assume that the other Cons could tell a clone apart from the original.

To me the only reason to assume that their not clones is that we never saw any of the clones actully transform into robot mode.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Maybe I'm wrong here, (Haven't watched the movie in ages) but did we not see the Insecticons (well Kickback anyway) running away to Astrotrain underr a hail of Autobot gun fire?
sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Commander Megatron wrote:Maybe I'm wrong here, (Haven't watched the movie in ages) but did we not see the Insecticons (well Kickback anyway) running away to Astrotrain underr a hail of Autobot gun fire?
I remember seeing Skywapr,Soundwave,Rummble and I believe one Inscecticon entering Astrotarin on their own.

I believe Megatron was the only one seen being carried.....by Soundwave
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

The movie was filled with holes. For instance the Ambush that starts the movie: Brawn who had been taking direct hits from Megatrons and other cons weapons all through out seasons 1 and 2 is killed by a single shot.
Prowl (a tactican and had "the most sophisticated logic center of the Autobots" jumping from the cover of his seat to fire wildly in the open... a grave tactical error.

Also Kickback gets his head flattend by Hot Rod at the begining to the attack on Autobot City, but is later seen in combat with no damage.

It also leave you to speculate on who becomes who when Unicron reformats them. A seeker becomes Cyclonus, I can't remember any others off the top of my head...

Like the series the movie was realy just a advertisement for the toys, a plot to bring in more toys to make more money... and boy did it work, and we love them for it. lol
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Brawn
Powermaster

Post by Brawn »

yeah i'm too tough to be taken out by a single shot!