the new transformers movie trailer

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

botannica
Targetmaster

the new transformers movie trailer

Post by botannica »

Has anyone seen it on yahoo besides me? What do you think about it?
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Good God Almighty! Yes!!! I just saw it! TOTALLY GONNA BE WICKED!!! And Megan Fox is ONE VERY HOT woman!!! :wink:

Here's a link to it:

http://tformers.com/transformers-hd-ver ... /news.html
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

That was an awesome trailer!
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Fantastic Trailer. I can't wait for the movie to come out. My gf is so tired of hearing about it!!
itsprimetime
Targetmaster

Post by itsprimetime »

This movie is going to blow away the first movie. From seekers (yes that's plural), to Constructicons, to minions (that's plural too =) ), to a certain well-voiced communicator, a couple of heroic twins, and lastly a few "fallen" who want revenge on one Mr. Orion Pax, us geewuners, transfans, autonomous robotic organisms and even you darn decepticreeps will have everything we want. They may not look exactly like like we would want them, but we are getting almost everything we have asked for. Hell, we even have two real g1's in Long Haul and Prime. =) Something tells me even Orci and Kurtzman might even put out a decent script with the addition of Kruger on board. I also believe if Orci and Kurtzman don't do TF3, Kruger will get his chance to shine because and I quote the great Prime.. "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."

Just think, we get to hear Frank speak. Soundwave superior!!

T-minus 54 days and counting...Till all are one
Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost...
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

the trailer was awsome beyond words, megatron looked wicked cool. and i saw thundercracker and skywarp if only for a bare second.

i'm reading the prequil book right now and if this is the pre stuff to the movie book ohh is it so good....**pss pss...can you picture starscream working with some humans...ahh ha, I said humans?..**
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

I'm throwing the flag up on this one already. There is no way a battle group sailing together like that would take place. Plus there is radar contstantly going. Every one of those ships have anti whatever on them. Even the last resort guns would have been blazing away. I understand that may not have done any good but no defensive action is redonkulous.

Well one way, but the timing required is way out there. Plus after looking at it again that thing is not happening either. There are two different things in the shots that tell me it is not happening as well. As I keep watching that shot over there are more things as well. That settles it the Navy does things in an orderly fashion. The planes on the deck of that Aircraft carrier and not very orderly. BS!!!

I do agree it looks sweet and I'll go see it when I can.