What's your fave memory from Transformers animated series ?

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Thanks guys, but I of course know NOW what was going on.

The truth is, the movie was written toward the very beginning of S2, so most of those characters hadn't been introduced yet. SC patched over some of that by rushing a bunch of plot/characters through the grinder to precede the movie, and as for the comic version that portrays the mysteries' solutions, one word:

RETCONNED :lol:

In my case, I suppose they didn't plan on little kids like me asking questions :twisted:
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Ooooh. We should have a custom transformer contest!

Who can build/paint the best "Retcon"?
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Galvatron wrote:I remember being a wee mini con and running home from school every day just to watch GoBots & then Transformers.
My older sisters hated the fact that I always got home before they did.
We only had 1 TV and that was my hour of TV time.
And just think...
For our grandparents it was "We had it hard: we had to walk up hill, both ways, in the snow, with no shoes to listen to the Green Hornet on the radio! We didn't have your fancy talking picture box!"

For our parents, it was "We had it hard: we had to walk from school (but not up hill etc etc, because they had more schools and shoes) to watch the Mickey Mouse Club in BLACK & WHITE! And that was our only choice! We didn't have your fancy color tv or cable!"

For us, it is "We had it hard: we had to run home (usually just from the bus stop, because you either went to a magnet or rural school!) to watch the Transformers, because if we missed it, god knows when they'd play it again! We didn't have your fancy TIVO or Internet to watch re-runs!"

For our children, it'll likely be something along the lines of "We had it hard: We actually had to PHYSICALLY go to school for SIX HOURS a day... and hope our parents/sibling didn't TIVO over our Transformers Animated while we were gone! We didn't have your fancy B.I.D.E.T. (Beamin' It Directly Eyeball Technology) system or internet only school!

(For what it's worth, we intend to send our child to elementary school online, supplemented by homeschool/tutoring. But I just want the free laptop. LOL.)
Brawn
Powermaster

Post by Brawn »

i can't remember specifics but I remeber I never missed an episode. i need to throw down and buy the dvd sets. i'm sure that would bring back a lot of memories.
botannica
Targetmaster

Post by botannica »

Starscream getting angry because someone interrupted his speech.
captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Post by captainamerica »

4. Galvatron I remember him being PSYCHOTIC and insane

3. The Skyfire/Jetfire intro episode. I remember this episode more than the entire series combined. I don't know why, but I can recall specific parts to this episode and hardly any other.

2. The 'king of the Road' duel between Motormaster & Prime. I somehow thought the Stunticons pretended to be Autobots in this ep; further research showed meit was the reverese. I still remember, correctly, that Prime smashed Motormaster in their face-0ff.

1. The Movie. Saw it in the theatre and I was completely blown away. Characters dying + new characters + giant battles + profanity = pure awesomeness.
My heart is die-cast.
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

Another one of my favorite seens is in the G1 episode where the Triple Changers try to take over the decepticons and trick Starscream. Then when you see Megatron and Screamer getting washed away and Megs blast a hole, gets out, steps on Starscreams hands and says: "Your either lying to me or your stupid" And Screamer responds: " I'm stupid, I'm Stupid!
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.