The Original 13

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

The Original 13

Post by Catalyst Prime »

Can anyone tell me the names of the original 13? The ones portrayed in the comics, or any other tf verse?

I'm working on cast, script, drafts, ect... for some webisodes I plan on doing when I get the equipment and software to do it.

I'm wanting to sorta create a "realistic" G1 feel. As in I what them to essentually be G1 but with no editing errors, characters falling through plotholes never to be seen again, origin stories without large gaps.

I'm mainly wanting to fill in the gaps, where characters were on certain episodes, how/why characters get to earth, things like that.

I'm thinking of incorperating some newer concepts as well, Primus, the Allspark(most likely as the name for the body/container of Vector Sigma),
maybe have "The Fallen" somewhere as well...

Right now I don't even have a home computer or the 'expertise' to make these... I'm still just in the planning/preparing/gathering information stage.
I have friends that are knowlegable in cgi, stop motion animation, and generaly more computer savvy than me; that I plan on enlisting their help once I've got a definent script.

I want to start with a Origin story for the series first. So thats why I'm asking about the original 13 transformers. I don't know any of their names... unless Vector Primes one of them.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

I always thought it was the 1984 Autobot cars, plus OP, but there are only 12?
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

When Primus first created Cybertron, he created 13 original transformers. In imitation of Unicron's ability to transform, they were able to transform into vehicles, weapons, etc.

The identities of most of the thirteen are unknown.

Confirmed members are:

* Prima, the first Matrix-bearer and first Transformer born from Cybertron, leader of the 13.
* "The Fallen" (original name unknown), the guardian of entropy.
* Vector Prime, the guardian of space and time.
* Logos Prime, also known as Soundblaster.
* Nexus Maximus, the guardian of the multiverse's Rarified Energon, capable of splitting into 5 smaller robots:
o Skyfall
o Landquake
o Breakaway
o Topspin
o Heatwave

Possible members are:

* The Liege Maximo; he was confirmed in Simon Furman's "Alignment" story as one of the first thirteen, but that story was "unofficial" and of debatable canonicity.
* Maccadam; rumor on Cybertron says that he is one of the thirteen and that his bar exists outside regular space-time, linking all realities, though sometimes this rumor is chalked up to the imaginations of the bar's drunken patrons. The story "Prime Spark" from the Transformers Legends anthology confirms half of this rumor, portraying the bar as a multiversal nexus of sorts, though not making any specific revelations about Maccadam himself. The anthology labels all its stories as not being part of mainstream continuity, so its revelations could be viewed as irrelevant.
* The Last Autobot; according to the words he spoke "Since Cybertron's Creation, I have slumbered within the planet, awaiting a time long foreseen by your creator, Primus", it can be inferred that he might be one of the thirteen.
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

if you need some info I believe this site has pics/info on all the primes
http://s90690880.onlinehome.us/jhiaxus/ also just thought I'd share a custom figure i made of prima
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

If you want, you can use my TT fanfic char to fill a slot! He's older than Vec Prime (that copycat) :P