Transformers return of convoy manga

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Transformers return of convoy manga

Post by Noble »

Hey guys does anyone know where I can read the battlestars return of convoy manga? I cant find it anywhere, if any one has links to scans I would appreciate it.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Never seen it, or any other JP exclusive mangas. I think what happens in japan stays in japan. They're holding out on us!
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

aww shame I wanted to get a little more info since the manga carries on from the where the zone episode left off.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The manga was contained within japanese TV magazines. One or two pages per issue. They were never officaily released as a bundle.

I've seen a few battlestars manga pages on some of the sites I used to visit for JP Tf references but the sites which had the manga pages is down.

{There were maybe two-three pages of it in total on the site anyway. Mostly of the unicron style baddie from the very end of return of convoy.Sta gaint [the combined form of ultra megatron and dark nova}

An extract from a decent source on how the manga was delivered
The Battlestars story pages were published in TV Magazine from February 1991 to February 1992. They acted as the primary source of fiction for the Return of Convoy franchise, with only a single manga special to accompany them. They followed the events of the Zone story pages, which ended with a preview for this series in its twelfth chapter.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee