What if.......................

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Primus2000
Decoy

What if.......................

Post by Primus2000 »

..............The Transformers Animated Movie, had been put into production after the combiner teams and Omega Supreme had been established in the franchise.

How would the 'Battle Of Autobot City' have looked if they were all present? So heres a bit of fun:

Re-write the battle, starting from the shuttle attack and ending with the Decepticons fleeing in Astrotrain.

A few rules, Characters that die, must still die. But you can replace characters that don't, as long as it doesnt deviate from the storyline.

ie: If you want, you can replace the Constructicons with the Combaticons and have say Onslaught instead of Scavenger kill Prowl on the shuttle.

Have the Arielbots attack Menasor in an entirely new section.

But events must unfold in the same way with Prime and Megatron battling at the end. :)

Go on put ya writers cap on and have a crack at re-writing the movie!!.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

if you read the novel of the movie it has blaster asking perceptor where the combiner teams and omega supreme are

it states that defensor superion and omega supreme have their hands full defending the ark from menasor and bruticus and are unavailable to fight at autobot city :)
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

I understand that, but wasnt that just put in in order to explain the absence....hence the 'What if' title to the thread, if the movie had been made a little later in the franchise, things would have been different...........?? :D :D :D 8)
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

No way Animated Prime could pull off the amazing moves that G1 Prime did back in '86. 'Nuff said.
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Post by captainamerica »

Jazz wrote:No way Animated Prime could pull off the amazing moves that G1 Prime did back in '86. 'Nuff said.
I believe when he says Animated Movie,he means the G1 cartoon film released in theatres back in the 80s.
My heart is die-cast.
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

hmm ...interesting idea :D :wink: ...
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

Yeah I mean the kick ass one made in 1986..........Sorry I am very much an original G1 Transformers guy....lol 8) 8) :D :D

Yeah I thought it could get interesting with the right minds........
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

i would have liked a similar scene

Omega ,when is fighting in the heart of battle,sees in another part of the city Devastator that is breaking the walls...in the robot's mind for 2/3 seconds appears the scenes in which Crystal city is falling to pieces
"Omega will protect city this time."says with his cold and loud voice.
He then reaches the place when Devastator has just been knocked out by dinobots;constructicons are leaving the place and Omega lands in front of them.

Scrapper speaks to him in a sarcastic way
"Glad to see you here Omega..your pieces will be a solid proof of decepticon victory (in that moment his visor flashes) and a good element for my creations ,now .. CONSTRUCTICONS UNITE!"
Constructicons form Devastator and battle begins.
Omega seeing him and severely damaged city replies angry with his classic language"Omega obeys guardian duty , constructicons destroyed";Scrapper's words make him even more determined and furious...

The combiner punches a fist to Omega that emits sparks for some istants but manages to stand without problems;then the guardian robot with his claw,grabs one of Devastator arms in the superior /robot part(what do you think about Scavenger?I choose him because he killed Prowl so many autobots fans would appreciate it more)severaly damaging him .
Omega however hasn't the time to make him to pieces/crushing him because receives another punch and also some seekers attack him and with their missiles ,manages to put away the two giant robots ,anyway Scavenger falls to the ground damaged .
Devastator makes a charge hitting his opponent and then try a powerful kick,but this time Omega blocks him him,then the autobot hits with another punch,and finally can grab and crush Devastator on a building.

the combiner,proved also by previous battle with Dinobots,this time is dismembered.

Constructicons escape rather wounded from under the wreckage ;one of them is seen taking the body of Scavenger that is in very ,very bad conditions...Omega is going to charge them but just then he hears a call from other Autobots telling him that his duty is required at other places now...

Omega simply obeys without replying and leaves for new destination, also for the very serious situation in the city with a lot of dead and casualties on Autobot's side.

ps:to you all:I tried my best for this scene but if I've did some mistakes or , a not good post, i'm very very sorry with you all; i haven't begun from the shuttle but at the moment i felt that i was able to create especially this scene and it's developed after Devastator/Dinobots battle.
Then,i've put no casualties because i thought that all characters were good for future battles,are you agree or have other ideas?Now I'd like to see several good ideas of you all in this topic....

and,if you plan to do this rewriting of autobot city from the beginning you can write devastator and Omega role in other situations without problems ,:wink:
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

Hey no problem dude. Nice to see someone put there mind to work :D 8)

Think that would be one hell of a scene on a big screen.

For my own contribution:

I was thinking of a scene immediatly after Blitzwing and Shrapnel attack Kup and Hotrod, and Ultra Magnus gives out his orders. Involving a road chase with a few Stunticons.

Hotrod and Kup speed down a narrow road, and pass Wildrider who transforms into car mode and gives chase. "Stunticons!" shouts Hotrod. Breakdown jumps ontop of Kup, and attempts to rip into him before being thrown off with series of donuts.

Wildrider gets alongside Hotrod. The two try to force each other off the road. the road narrows to one car width and Hotrod manages to force wildrider towards a solid rock wall. Wildrider transforms and skids to a hault on his feet, cursing the Autobot and firing a few shots at him before Kup barges him over having been held up by Breakdown.

Motormaster berates his comrades for there ineptitude and orders them to head on to the battle.

The story continues..............

An pointer I'll let someone else work on......

Ever wondered what happened to Thundercracker and Skywarp to let them get so badly beaten up...........?? Could the Arielbots have had something to do with it??
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

What I've always wanted to know is who/what got Wheeljack and Windcharger?

You only see their corpses for a second in the movie.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

us decepticons move far too fast for autobots to see us :twisted:

possibly the parts from the breaking up shuttle
it had to land somewhere so presumably it hit autobot city
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

They were casualties in the first attack wave, Skywarp, Thundercracker Thrust, Ramjet and Dirge straff the city, and those two were hit hard and lay dead. Then the Areilbots showed up and took the Deceptcions out! Skywarp and Thundercracker were worst hit hence there heavy damage :)

There ya go...............

Now your gonna ask, 'What happened to Trailbreaker, Mirage, Red Alert, Huffer, Smokescreen, Bluestreak, Tracks, Sideswipe, Sunsteaker....................etc'
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

thanks very much Primus2000 :D i have really appreciated it.

Also your Stunticon chase at the beginning would be enthralling,i'd like to see a similar thing...

Very good choice for Wildrider as Hotrod opponent,that Stunticon always gave me impression that he is the most powerful and crazy after Motormaster.
Hotrod makes a good role in your script and I liked the way in which he manages to defeat the other one..

I see that you're developing other good questions and possible scenes,really congrats for the work.

PS: is written and confirmed that Red Alert and Mirage are killed during autobot city battle(exist drawn sketches of the movie but scenes were never filmed ,but if you want also in this case you can create other situations...)
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

I'm glad you like the ideas, I enjoy writing alot.

Yeah I read about the fates of Mirage and Red Alert, think the corpse of Trailbreaker is seen also in one of the unanimated pieces.

There is a small sequence when Arcee says 'But Kup and Hotrod are still outside the city' that we see them steaming down a mountain road.

The Stunticon sequence can come right after Springer drags her off and before we see Arcee and Springer start transforming the city. Perfect fit. 8) 8) 8)
Primus2000
Decoy

Post by Primus2000 »

Ok try this for size.....

Megatron and the seekers come crashing on board the shuttle. With The Combaticons behind,
‘Die Autobots!’
Megatron transforms and Starscream catches him and shoots Brawn down.
Onslaught shoots Prowl, and his comrades take out Ironhide and Ratchet.
‘This was too easy Starscream……..the Constructicons fly in behind the seekers and Combaticons and Scavenger finishes off Brawn who is only wounded from being hit in the shoulder, then proceeds to make sure Prowl is dead too. Skywarp kicks Ratchets body (all this is going on while Starscream and Megatron are talking.….
‘Such Heroric Nonsense’ Megatron blasts Ironhide.
………………

Move on as normal to scene with Daniel and Hotrod noticing the damaged shuttle.
‘Attack!!’
The Decepticons swarm out of the shuttle…Hotrod jumps off the exploding lookout point.
He lands and has a run in with Blitzwing, and Shrapnel…Shrapnel…
We now see the sequence involving Ultra Magnus giving his orders.
Arcee tells Springer that Kup and Hotrod are still outside the city.
Springer urges Arcee to get moving to transform Autobot City.

Shift to the mountain roads…..
Hotrod and Kup speed down a narrow road, and pass Wildrider who transforms into car mode and gives chase. "Stunticons!" shouts Hotrod. Breakdown jumps on top of Kup, and attempts to rip into him before being thrown off with series of donuts.

Wildrider gets alongside Hotrod. The two try to force each other off the road. the road narrows to one car width and Hotrod manages to force wildrider towards a solid rock wall. Wildrider transforms and skids to a hault on his feet, cursing the Autobot and firing a few shots at him before Kup barges him over having been held up by Breakdown.

Motormaster drives up behind them with Dragstrip and Deadend, transforming to Robot mode, he berates his comrades for there ineptitude and orders them to head on to the battle. They transform and set off.

Back at Autobot City, Springer and Arcee begins transformation of the city. During this we now see further scenes.
Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet, Thundercracker, Starscream and Skywarp are bombarding the city, a shot takes out Dirge takes out Wheeljack.
Ramjet mows down Trailbreaker and Windcharger.
An unseen shot takes out Thundercracker, he crashes hard onto the ground.

‘Arielbots!’ screams Skywarp as Air Raid plants a missile into his tailpipe.
Silverbolt orders his team to form Superion……….
Superion forms in mid air, he immediately fires a barrage of shots at the seekers, Thundercracker is back in the air again and flies in for a pointblank shot. Superion punches him out of the sky, and he crashes down into a wall, debris landing on him the other, Starscream sets about an easier target and avoids battleing Superion. Superion seperates again and makes chase to the fleeing Decepticon Jets.
Starscream chases Springer and Arcee.
‘Pathetic fools, theres no escape..………‘Oww my foot!’

Mirage appears on a retracing bridge and takes a potshot on Bombshell, the Insecticon crashes to the ground, but Mirage dosent see Megatron in time to avoid a square shot to the chest and he is killed.

'Breach there defences!'

Shrapnel and Kickback show up to start chomping on the door………………….
Lets see what else you can come with from here. Think about results and consequences to what you’ve just read, who’s where and whats happening, and see if you can carry on the story.
..............lots more fighting to go, feel free to change my bit. :D :D :D :D