Optimus Prime Armor/Trailer

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Blaster
Targetmaster

Optimus Prime Armor/Trailer

Post by Blaster »

I had a thought. n the movies Optimus still hasn't had a trailer. Also at the end of the new movie he had armor from jetfire. Then I was looking at the the G1 Ultra Magnus toy and had a thought. I wonder if they have intentions to incorporate his trailer like Ultra Magnuses.

It was just a thought what do you think?
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

It would look pretty neat I think.

But I don't see Jetfires parts as a truck trailer.

It would put Optimus on par with Ultra Magnus or Sentinal Prime(Marvel Comics version) as far as battle armor is concerned.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Blaster
Targetmaster

Post by Blaster »

I am more of an old school g1 guy but is that not really what optimus did in Transformers Cybertron? They have already thrown in stuff from other transformers series megatron as a tank for example.
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

In my opinion, Optimus hasn't truly been Optimus since G1. Virtually every series since then has given Prime Battle Armor.

If they give Optimus a trailer in the movie I hope it's either like his original trailer(which is how the movie comics show it) or like G1 Magnus' that becomes a battle armor.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Blaster
Targetmaster

Post by Blaster »

I agree I would really like to see his trailer in this next movie like the g1 trailer or at least similar.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Catalyst Prime wrote:In my opinion, Optimus hasn't truly been Optimus since G1. Virtually every series since then has given Prime Battle Armor.

If they give Optimus a trailer in the movie I hope it's either like his original trailer(which is how the movie comics show it) or like G1 Magnus' that becomes a battle armor.
Powermaster Prime, 1988?