Transformers 3 News

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Transformers 3 News

Post by SentinelPrime »

Just saw this possible Bay rumor for Transformers 3:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... or-168606/

SO IT ISN"T SOOOO!!!!!!!!
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

G-g-gasp!
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It IS just a rumor at this point.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Is there any way that Fox and Bay can ruthlessly kill each other off BEFORE the movie starts shooting?

-Ultra "still holding out hope for the franchise" Magnus
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Think about it- If Fox gets killed off, Sam would go all emo, They would have to write in a whole new character story. That, in turn, would take away from the action and story we all want to see: TRANSFORMERS! I don't think Bay has the ganas to get rid of Fox, so keeping her as a character for a couple more movies won't hurt. True, probly a rumor.
(steps off soap box, picks it up, and exits)
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

Originally posted by Jazz
I don't think Bay has the ganas
Ganas? You win? I think it's cajones, pal. And after ROTF wrapped, Fox was saying this incredibly 13itchy stuff about Bay and really pissed him off and so a group of union guys that work with Bay wrote her a nasty letter and apparently she's a real pain in the keyster to work with. Honestly, I just don't want them to pull a Spider Man 3 and work in some stupid romance plot and detract from the action. As long as it has an attractive chick running around getting shot at, I'll be happy.
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

The Last Autobot wrote:
Originally posted by Jazz
I don't think Bay has the ganas
Ganas? You win? I think it's cajones, pal. And after ROTF wrapped, Fox was saying this incredibly 13itchy stuff about Bay and really pissed him off and so a group of union guys that work with Bay wrote her a nasty letter and apparently she's a real pain in the keyster to work with. Honestly, I just don't want them to pull a Spider Man 3 and work in some stupid romance plot and detract from the action. As long as it has an attractive chick running around getting shot at, I'll be happy.
I thought ganar was "to win"....ganas is "determination"? Ah well, I just don't want some sappy love story in a Transformers film.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Jazz wrote:Ah well, I just don't want some sappy love story in a Transformers film.
Neither do I.
I don't care much for Megan Fox, so to me it doesn't matter if she's in the movie or not.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

She is easy on the eyes to watch though! :D
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

SentinelPrime wrote:She is easy on the eyes to watch though! :D
And how! Amen to that.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

I really hope the manage to put Unicron into the third movie. As for Megan Fox, replaced or not she and the rest of the fleshbags better not take up too much screen time.
ismellicecream
Throttlebot

Post by ismellicecream »

If they did put Unicron in, I think he would be a boring nemesis - comet movies show that an approaching planetary doom is boring until the payoff. Maybe if they make him an uber-devastator/godzilla/cloverfield type dude, he could be stretched out a bit more.

I hope they put grimlock in as a defiant autobot. I cant see him being a dinobot, but if his robot mode is based on the t-rex form slightly and with a savage personality, he could really rock.
Hot Rod
Alternator

Post by Hot Rod »

Rattrap wrote:I really hope the manage to put Unicron into the third movie. As for Megan Fox, replaced or not she and the rest of the fleshbags better not take up too much screen time.
Yeah thats the problem with the other two films, they're filmed from the wrong perspective i.e peoples view and the story focuses too much on how the people deal with big transforming machines having a war around them...........makes you wonder why they called it Transformers at all really.
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Hot Rod wrote:
Rattrap wrote:I really hope the manage to put Unicron into the third movie. As for Megan Fox, replaced or not she and the rest of the fleshbags better not take up too much screen time.
Yeah thats the problem with the other two films, they're filmed from the wrong perspective i.e peoples view and the story focuses too much on how the people deal with big transforming machines having a war around them...........makes you wonder why they called it Transformers at all really.
Yeah, they should stop focusing on Sam and Mikela and their ooshy-gooshy love life and focus more on the actual Transformers. We didn't find out anything about the new Autobots in ROTF, or the new Decepticons for that matter.