Best TF Cartoon series? (poll)

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Best post-G1 TF cartoon series?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Beast Wars
42%
Beast Machines
8%
Armada
No votes
Cybertron
8%
Energon
No votes
Robots In Disguise
8%
Transformers: Animated
33%

Total votes: 12

captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Best TF Cartoon series? (poll)

Post by captainamerica »

Other than G1, which I think we can all agree is the bestest TF cartoons ever, what's your favorite TF cartoon series?

I've only seen a handful of each series and I'm trying to decide if I should make an attempt at watching any of them in their entirity.
My heart is die-cast.
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Beast wars and beast machines are the only ones worth watching. i can't believe you haven't watched Beast Wars :shock:
PETER IS GOD!Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I had my doubts regarding Beast Wars, but as I started watching it I realized that it's actually pretty good! That and Animated are my favorites. :)
Blaster
Targetmaster

Post by Blaster »

I have watched a little beast wars and armada but have watched all of the cybertron and it would come in number two for me... next to G1 of course
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

Of the listed I think I'll have to go with Animated. Beastwars is a very close second though.
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Tough choice...both Animated and beast wars are very good ,I vote the first one for the character design and because I know it a little better :) .
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Beast Wars, Beast Wars, Beast Wars.

Best Wars. Best developed, most original (in the TF genre, anyway) characters, laden with just as many jokes and G1 references as Ani, with season and series spanning plots, Dinobot, impressive animation (even by today's standards... Most cartoons are saturated with cel art and stock footage), as well as three gallons of concetrated awesome in every bite. Watch past the first few episodes about Cheetor and it's all uphill from there...
Right up to the climactic, awesome, and well-written finish. No loose ends, no questions left unanswered, and you'll feel good about yourself for having watched it. Make sure to watch it in chronological order. Get a good episode list or something.

Then, you can watch Beast Machines tear it all apart and make a mockery of the whole BW/G1 universe! (yes, BW takes place in the G1 verse... just watch!)

Seriously... BM had totally different writers and they had to undo the nice neat ending of BW to carry out their freaky deaky intentions for the characters. It only makes sense if you... well, it doesn't.
Blaster
Targetmaster

Post by Blaster »

I guess I'm going to have to watch BW. I'm the only person who voted Cybertron so I guess I'm missing something good.