g1 dvd 25th release question.....

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

audionmotionink
Alternator

g1 dvd 25th release question.....

Post by audionmotionink »

in the original mini series "more than meets the eye" in the 3rd episode when the decpticons are at the ruby mines of burma, they are trapped by a bomb set by sparkplug and bumblebee.
after the bomb goes off and prime says the decpticons are gone for good, megatron blows a hole in the top of the volcano so they can be free.
i was watching it and at that particular point, right after megatron blows the top off the volcano, it shows his decepticon insignia, then pans to soundwave who has an AUTOBOT insignia!

i know there are alot of color quirks and stuff like that in the original series, just wondering if anyone else had seen that before!
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Oh yes. The original Transformers animated series is known to have several animation and coloration glitches. However, this does not discourage most from watching (and enjoying) it, myself included.