Transformers 3 *Spoilers*

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Transformers 3 *Spoilers*

Post by BDixonarts »

I have alot to share with everyone, though im sure you have seen some of this already but more info will be released by hasbro soon. But here are some concepts that have been released.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Here is a brief sneak peak of some of the vehicle forms for the new movie: http://scifiwire.com/2010/06/sneak-peek ... -new-t.php
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Shockwave will be in TF3!
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

sheesh, i hope this one won't suck as much as the last one
The past is the greatest teacher
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

It is suppose to be in 3-D?!?! I don't know if I'm gonna like that or not? It better NOT look stupid! I don't want to see the stupid twins in this movie, they were in my opinion, stupid and useless characters! And I can do without the poor taste of crude humor such as humping dogs and that Devastator has balls!!!
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Shockwave's appearance makes me happy for this third movie..:)
Yes...First movie was much better than ROTF,in my opinion.
Let's hope that characters have a better treament this time..,in ROTF some of them have been developed in a wrong way,I agree with you Sentinel Prime.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Yeah, Paramount forced it to be in 3D. But it's being filmed with a 3D camera, rather than the cheap glasses thing. Like Avatar.

The Twins are said to have less screen time, but then again, Megatron wasn't in RotF. :P

And the crude humor wasn't dwelt on, so it wasn't that bad... except the dogs humping. Dev's manhood took a bit to register for most people, and by the time it did, it was gone.

Honestly, I liked RotF, if only for the fight scenes. The last thirty minutes are so are pretty much non-stop action, even if it is mostly in the background.

The first one's still better, tho.
The Dark is Coming
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

don't worry guys it will also be in 2D for those who don't like or can't view 3D images. It is gonna be a whooooole lot beter than the 2nd and there might be rumors of a 4th movie.

just expect alot of cool decepticon battles, autobots dieing and human casualties

if anyone wants to see some new vids of the chicago shooting you can look over on my homepage
www.tfshadowcons.com
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

I thought Bay said this was the last movie.....oh well if there's a fourth there will probably be two more I hope.
"Make deals, not war!"

Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

I thought Bay said this was the last movie.....oh well if there's a fourth there will probably be two more I hope.
"Make deals, not war!"

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Bay is just undecided, but Hasbro and Dreamworks wants a 4th movie but they are waiting to see how the 3rd one does
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Knightshade wrote:Bay is just undecided, but Hasbro and Dreamworks wants a 4th movie but they are waiting to see how the 3rd one does
Well, seeing as how the first did good enough for them to order two more, and then the second one did even better...

I'd say we'll be seeing Transformers live action movies for years to come.
The Dark is Coming
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

Knightshade wrote:don't worry guys it will also be in 2D for those who don't like or can't view 3D images. It is gonna be a whooooole lot beter than the 2nd and there might be rumors of a 4th movie.

just expect alot of cool decepticon battles, autobots dieing and human casualties

if anyone wants to see some new vids of the chicago shooting you can look over on my homepage
www.tfshadowcons.com
PrimeDirective wrote:
Knightshade wrote:Bay is just undecided, but Hasbro and Dreamworks wants a 4th movie but they are waiting to see how the 3rd one does
Well, seeing as how the first did good enough for them to order two more, and then the second one did even better...

I'd say we'll be seeing Transformers live action movies for years to come.

Bay himself has said that this is the last in the series, and anymore live action films would have to be a reboot or another continuity.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

The Last Autobot wrote:Bay himself has said that this is the last in the series, and anymore live action films would have to be a reboot or another continuity.
"Megatron will not be in Transformers 2."
The Dark is Coming
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

Hush up, boy.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

The Last Autobot wrote: Bay himself has said that this is the last in the series, and anymore live action films would have to be a reboot or another continuity.
Bay had said that a while back, but i'm telling you what i have heard just recently from our contact at Hasbro. Besides they are always saying stuff to throw people off.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

The Last Autobot wrote:Hush up, boy.
"The Twins are out."
The Dark is Coming
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

sorry to dissapoint you but the twins are still in but will be way different than in rotf, Bay didn't want to scare the fans away if he said right off the bat they were in so he said they were out but they have the cars on the net and i have vids up on my home page LINK
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Yeah, I know. I was using that as another example.
The Dark is Coming
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Bumblebee crashes into local police SUV... news at 11:00