Transformers 3 *Spoilers*

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

"I talk tv, dont touch that dial!" I couldn't resist lol. I read that last night. I also read on IMDB that the original shockwave voice actor is going to reprise his role as the coolest TF villain ever.
R.I.P. Menasor
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

just got word that tonight on E entertainment at 6:30pm EST there will be a small teaser trailer for DOTM, and a full teaser will hit the net wednesday.

also I got a bit of details.
[4:16:34 PM] got some more info. Right after the whole moon opening in the movie and the movie really starts, all hell breaks loose off jump. Decepticon ships are seen coming down in Chicago and one attaches itself to the side of a building..

[4:17:50 PM] Also the scene with the parking garage and the cars flying off of it has a con scale the garage to get to the top(i think to chase Sam and once it get up there is when it starts tossing the cars off.but its a con about the size of BB from what i was told.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

....blah...history lesson 101. Let's see something truly revealing.

EDIT: That does look like Alpha Trion at the end, though.