Fox out, some other chick in.

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

The Last Autobot
City Commander

Fox out, some other chick in.

Post by The Last Autobot »

So, hopefully you know that Megan Fox will not be reprising her role as Mikaela for TF3 (thank god).

Now, allegedly, the chick from Prince of Persia is going to take her place. Do you like the idea of a different actress playing her or do you think they should just kill her off. I think they should kill her off.
Sideswipe89
Throttlebot

Post by Sideswipe89 »

i think they should have her in the beginning and Megatron squishes her early on. since there is a rumor of human casualties anyway lol
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

It'd negate pretty much all of what human story there was in the first two to just kill her off.

Recast her, I say.
The Dark is Coming
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

How about they cast somebody for Carly, Spike's wife in the later part of the g1 seasons?
R.I.P. Menasor
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Dinobot wrote:How about they cast somebody for Carly, Spike's wife in the later part of the g1 seasons?
Mikaela is to Carly as Sam is to Spike. Mikaela is the movie's Carly.
The Dark is Coming
Jakalair
Minispy

Post by Jakalair »

PrimeDirective wrote:
Recast her, I say.
Can we get a new Sam too?
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I don't know, I think that the ink is dry on her not coming back, but to tell you my own feelings on it, it's not going to feel right without Fox reprising her role as Mikaela to me.

I really like her character, and even if you don't like Meagan Fox the actress herself, she did a good job as the character in the movie.

I hope that they keep things open, and she'll reprise her role at some point. Maybe as a headmaster, or if nothing else, her absence being something crucial and meaningful to the Autobot cause.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

As much as I love transformers, the third movie isn't looking too good right about now. I'm not impressed with what I see for the toyline, and what they've revealed doesn't really interest me.

Also, Hi Roar! Long time no see! :D