Spell Check

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Spell Check

Post by Countdown »

This is just a strange realization that I have made. It has no bearing on anything. This is just a random thought that I am blurting out loud.

---

I have realized that I spend a lot of my day (for the portion of time that I spend it at the computer) adding Transformer terms and names to the spell checker in google chrome. I think I might be a little obsessive compulsive on my part by adding them (I hate those red squiggly lines). Does anyone else do this?

---

Sorry you all have to listen to my rambling. :lol:
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I hate that too. Especially when they're glaring at you from a role play post. Cybertron should be an officially accepted term but this red squiggly line tells me it's not. :lol:
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

cant say I have...... :P

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Autobot, Decepticon, and Cambreaker are all in my spell check, but that's about it. There might be a few others in Word.
Red Hope
Targetmaster

Re: Spell Check

Post by Red Hope »

Countdown wrote:This is just a strange realization that I have made. It has no bearing on anything. This is just a random thought that I am blurting out loud.

---

I have realized that I spend a lot of my day (for the portion of time that I spend it at the computer) adding Transformer terms and names to the spell checker in google chrome. I think I might be a little obsessive compulsive on my part by adding them (I hate those red squiggly lines). Does anyone else do this?

---

Sorry you all have to listen to my rambling. :lol:
Lol!! That's so great. I better not spell check my Excel spreadsheet inventory 'cause that would drive me mad too. :lol:

Cries and screams are music to my ears.
-Soundwave