I'm Sorry We Missed You....

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

I'm Sorry We Missed You....

Post by Countdown »

Time for more rambling by me.

Do you ever get a nervous feeling when you get the PO's notice that you missed a package of Transformers?

Had that in my mailbox today. I always find the P.O.'s notice that my latest addition to my transformer collection slipped out of my grasp for an extra day disappointing. And at the same time, I get excited knowing that it is only a day away.

I consider driving down now to the PO knowing that my package won't be ready to pick up till tomorrow. So now, I plan for tomorrow to pick up while still considering going down today.

Well, I'll end my rambling here.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I get those notices from time-to-time. The last one being when Fort Max was delivered... Usually happens on expensive purchases that require signature confirmation. It won't do any good to go to the Post Office early, though, as they'll just tell you your package is still in route with the postman and he won't be in till after business hours have closed. While being a bit inconvenient, look forward to picking your treasure up in person so you can inspect it on the spot in case there's any damage in transit. Hopefully there won't be though......I got a package on the way now (Amazon Unicron) that I'm already "expecting" to arrive damaged. From what I've heard Amazon puts it in a box barely big enough for the toy itself. And lots of collectors have had theirs arrive in horrible shape. :roll: :x
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

On an off topic,

Are you getting The Thrones of Chaos stand for your Unicron?
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Countdown wrote:On an off topic,

Are you getting The Thrones of Chaos stand for your Unicron?
I'd love to have it but can't justify the price just yet. I'll keep an eye on the stock count over at BBTS and if it starts to plummet I might have to break down and get one. For now, he'll be opened to inspect for QC purposes...probably transformed a few times then back in the box he'll go. :wink:
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

You're learning RB :twisted:
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Dirge wrote:You're learning RB :twisted:
Am I? :lol: I'll forget most of it unless I write it down. :P But go ahead and grade the class on a curve that way everyone benefits.....lol. :wink:
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

If Im a teacher, I think the class is doomded :lol: