Botcon 2012, whos going?

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Botcon 2012, whos going?

Post by BDixonarts »

Was wondering if any of you guys are going to Botcon this year. I will be going with some friends and if any of you want to meet up and hang out It would be cool :)
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I'll be there! It's only about a 4-5 hour drive for me and I've talked the wife into it.....so yeah, see you there! 8) The boxset is extremely disappointing though and will be selling mine. Hope the exclusive figure makes up for it. :roll:
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I won't be going this year either. :/
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Tell those people at Hasbro to do another Cinci one. I want to go to one that I can afford to go to (i.e. - no hotel.).

I unfortunately won't be going either. :(
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I would like to see one in the Northeast.
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

I'm not going. It's basically the same thing every year anyways. Getting too crowded and expensive unless you live close.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

I'm going this year, it will be my first year ever so I'm pretty excited. Its close enough this year that I can drive there in a day so my daughter and I are both going. Registered for the customization class too.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

sounds cool thrust, i will be there with some other friends and i will be entering the art contest :D
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me