Classic G.I. Joe TPB

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Classic G.I. Joe TPB

Post by Roadbuster »

Just picked up Marvel Vol. #1-#5 which covers the first 50 issues of the ARAH comics. Does anyone else collect these? IDW also redone the comic series and finished the run with 15 volumes total so I'll be switching over to them for Vol's #6-#15 and hopefully complete the run by the end of this year.

(EDIT: Also shown is G.I. Joe Special Missions Vol #1 (IDW) included in the lot I won)

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Well they came in today!! 8) I hope to have this small magazine rack filled by the end of the year as well.

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Update. Picked up Vol's #6-10 since I posted here last. Vol. 7 cost a small fortune but the rest of these have been pretty reasonable (under $20). That brings me up to the first 100 issues of the Classic: A Real American Hero comic. They've been a really excellent read so far, too! :)

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

And here is the completed collection. Vol's 1-15 or issues 1-155 of the A Real American Hero comic! I'm almost through with Vol. 1 (slow at it, I know) and I must say, like Transformers, the comics far surpass the cartoon. 8)