Transformers Monopoly

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Rhymus
City Commander

Transformers Monopoly

Post by Rhymus »

Did you know that there's a TF-themed version of Monopoly? According to http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Monopoly ,players can move around the board using tokens resembling Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Grimlock, Ironhide, Shockwave, or Ravage.

i think someday i'd like to play Transformers Monopoly... using the racecar from the traditional Monopoly game. i think i'll call him "Chance". (Or maybe Go?)

TFWiki also says that in TF-opoly, "upon rolling doubles, one can choose to use a 'special power' instead of moving again. What the power is depends on the allegiance of the character and which number was rolled." Anyone know what the 'special power's are?
Last edited by Rhymus on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I own both the Transformers and G.I. Joe 2009 Collectors Edition Monopoly sets. I don't have the patience to play Monopoly anymore, so the G1 Transformers set is still sealed. The G.I. Joe set, though, has been opened and played by the family once or twice.

ImageImage

Found both of them at Hollywood Video for $13.99 each on a going out of business sale. ;)
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

I own two vesins as well.
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

It was to our amusement while playing the TF monopoly in college to announce that "Hey, you landed on my Junk!" or "Can I buy your Junk?"

Those were the days :lol: