Transformers Movies Marathon tonite!

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Transformers Movies Marathon tonite!

Post by SentinelPrime »

My son, a friend and I are having a Transformers Movies Marathon tonight at my house. We started with the G1 1986 Animated Transformers movie, (originally saw this movie 28 yrs ago), then Transformers Beginnings.

This was a short documentary talking the surrounding of the Cybertron War and the All Spark. It basically set up things for the first live action Transformers movie. Then we will watch the other two after that! Gonna be a long, but happy night of viewing!

Then we wil be ready for Transformers 4 Movie on Saturday. It will be my birthday. What an awesome birthday gift. I excited to to see the latest movie!
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Transformers Movies Marathon tonite!

Post by duttry98 »

Sounds like an awesome time.... and happy b-day to you! My son and I just watched DOTM on FX, it's the only one I don't have on dvd. Hoping to go see AOE myself here soon. Hope you and yours have a great time and please report back with thoughts on the new flick.
Cheers, Jeremy
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Good for you. I recently watched the 1986 2 days ago. I may see the new one tomorrow or next week
PETER IS GOD!Image
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Happy Birthday, SP, and enjoy the movie, it was actually pretty good toward the end ;)
Lockdown is a badass!