TF Episodes G1

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

He is cool, the Kremzeek episode was one of the best ones.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Commander Megatron wrote:He is cool, the Kremzeek episode was one of the best ones.
:shock: LOL, are you freakin' kidding me?!
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Aside from Dark Awakening, The Return Of Optimus Prime, and I think ...The Secret of Omega Supreme? I *love* the episode where Megatron and the other Decepticons get drunk off energon. :lol:

Megatron had the best quote out of the whole series! I know I don't have it all right buy it went something like........

"I remember the good old days on Cybertron....no sneaking around in these ugly Earth forms....."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Microbots is the drunken 'cons ep.

Secret of Omega Supreme is amazing, probably my favorite! Dark awakening scared the hell out of me!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

i must second that i also like the secret of omega supreme,
The past is the greatest teacher
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Time Traveller wrote:Microbots is the drunken 'cons ep.

Secret of Omega Supreme is amazing, probably my favorite! Dark awakening scared the hell out of me!

I love Dark Awakening....and The Return Of Optimus Prime both remind me of Dawn Of The Dead!

I didn't get to go see the 1986 Transformers The Movie when it came out because I hit my brother with a toaster. Through my brother and neighborhood kid talk...I heard that 'Prime had died. After that I was glad I didn't see the movie but I knew that Optimus was bound to come back. He was just too cool a charater to stay dead.

When Mike and I saw Dark Awakening I remember pushing him and saying "Toldja' so!" and we were so happy that Optimus was back! What a nasty shock when Optimus got "killed" all over again, and with just one arm too. Now that was creepy!

We both sat in the floor and cried through Jem and G.I.Joe after the ending of that episode and our mother threatened to not let us watch Transformers ever again because my brother came home torn up over the movie.

The Secret of Omega Supreme confuses me.

Did Megatron construct the Constructicons on Earth.... or did he just convert their programming to the Decepticon cause on old Cybertron?

Did the Constructicons somehow have a finger in constructing Megatron? Or have I seen something/remembered something that hasn't happened in the cartoon continuity?

I do love the way that Omega hates the Constructicons, I respect its purity.
Commander Megatron

Arcee wrote:
Commander Megatron wrote:He is cool, the Kremzeek episode was one of the best ones.
LOL!!! I wondered how long it would take someone to say that. I guessed it would have been one of you Autobots!!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Commander Megatron wrote:
Arcee wrote:
LOL!!! I wondered how long it would take someone to say that. I guessed it would have been one of you Autobots!!
the kremmzeek ep was fun pruely becuase it was the least serious of the second series eps.

BTW: to me gambler and childs play will be forever remembered as unwholesomely bad.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron

They were awful episodes. Starscream's brigade and the Revenge of Bruticus were two of my favorites.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I like to think that Kremzeek is the very first Pokemon.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I'm with you there, galvy. Plus, the "fun" of that episode was sorely overshadowed by Kremzeek's annoyingness...
Last edited by Arcee on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Galvatron has a point.....Pikachu looks a lot like Kremzeek and the sole vocalization the characters make is their own name.
Menasor

g1

Post by Menasor »

if i remember correctly Omega Supreme and the constructicons were friends and they tried converting omega supreme for megatron they tried putting a chip in the back of his head didnt they so they had to be good at some point if omega supreme trusted them
Rocktimus Prime
Powermaster

Post by Rocktimus Prime »

yeah, Omega Supreme was the guardian of the Crystal City (is that right?) on Cybertron. When the Constructicons were good, they were the ones that built it, and were also friends with Omega Supreme. Megatron used some machine to 'turn them evil'. This was midway through the pre-movie episodes.

BUT in the episode where the Constructicons first appear, Megatron says something along the lines of the Constructicons being "built recently on earth".

THEN, post-movie, in a flashback(?) you see the creation of Megatron, which is attended by the Constructicons. How could they attend when they were, at this time, good, because obviously they are good, because Megatron is the one that turns them bad. But this is Megatrons creation. Paradox!!

I always assumed that, with the first appearance of the Constructicons, the 'recently built' that Megatron refers to is them being activated on earth as earth machines, rather than them being created from scratch. Especially since Starscream has to go get personality chips for his Combaticons, while no such thing happened for the Constructicons. So we can assume that they had the personality chips already.

As for the paradox, no idea.

I think i may have thought about this a little too much.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Rocktimus Prime wrote:yeah, Omega Supreme was the guardian of the Crystal City (is that right?) on Cybertron. When the Constructicons were good, they were the ones that built it, and were also friends with Omega Supreme. Megatron used some machine to 'turn them evil'. This was midway through the pre-movie episodes.

BUT in the episode where the Constructicons first appear, Megatron says something along the lines of the Constructicons being "built recently on earth".

THEN, post-movie, in a flashback(?) you see the creation of Megatron, which is attended by the Constructicons. How could they attend when they were, at this time, good, because obviously they are good, because Megatron is the one that turns them bad. But this is Megatrons creation. Paradox!!

I always assumed that, with the first appearance of the Constructicons, the 'recently built' that Megatron refers to is them being activated on earth as earth machines, rather than them being created from scratch. Especially since Starscream has to go get personality chips for his Combaticons, while no such thing happened for the Constructicons. So we can assume that they had the personality chips already.

As for the paradox, no idea.

I think i may have thought about this a little too much.
I like the comic way better here.

Shockwave creates the constructicons and jetfire on earth and then uses primes creation matrix to give them life.
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

there are alot of inconsistancies in the show
Commander Megatron

I like the comic way better here.

Shockwave creates the constructicons and jetfire on earth and then uses primes creation matrix to give them life.[/quote]

Shockwave forced Prime to use the last of the matrix to give the Costructicons life. Prime did give Jetfire life but only after he was in Autobot care and at Autobase.
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

its less confusing that way and it makes more sense to the story
Commander Megatron

I keep saying this and I will say it again. "THE CARTOON WAS A BLOODY TOY ADVERT!!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

yep but then even the comic has a chunk of continuity errors.

[Constructicons in megatron origin, contructicons in war within, defensero in war within. Need I go on?]