TF Episodes G1

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

aye, I see
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

Wait a minute. I am wondering could it not have been that the Constructicons were put in their new bodies here on Earth? Or could it have been that they were destroyed and Shockwave reconstructed them? Same as the protectobots?
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

now see that would make more sense, cause they couldnt have been built on cybertron and earth,
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Re: g1 episodes

Post by Deszaras »

menasor wrote:now see that would make more sense, cause they couldnt have been built on cybertron and earth,
Similar to the combaticons then?
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron

In a way yes. But more along the lines of Shockwave remembered them and wanted the Constructicons rebuilt. He would have known their personalities and so forth so he would have knew what he was doing recreating them. Thus it was like a rebirth of sorts.
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

exactly, thats why Shockwave brought them back
Commander Megatron

There, that solves that problem then and helps to make it all a bit easier to understand.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Now that that is settled, I'd like to go on record that one of my new favorite episodes is Call of the Primitives! The animation was stellar and it featured all the creature TF's! Can't go wrong with that, :wink:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Rodimus Prime wrote:ah, but Optimus Prime did have a smaller form, Orion Pax.

He was basically almost killedx off and rebuilt into Optimus Prime, I assume when he was rebuilt he was made to house the Matrix, thus he didn't have to change size/shape. :) (dorky answer)

The Matrix not only gives power, but it also takes in the collective experiences of each consecutive host. Since Optimus housed the Matrix for so long, millions of years..... perhaps Optimus became the "master mold" for all leaders to come.

Perhaps some form of nano technology allows the Matrix to make the next bearer of the matrix build and grow to the size and strength needed to lead the Autobots and be a match for the Decepticon army leader who is usually gigantic?

Liked your answer to the why didn't Ultra Magnus change appearance when he took in the Matrix.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Magnus was never intended to be a leader of the Autobots, so the Matrix had no affinity with him. Just like when Galvatron took it, it did nothing to him.
I believe Megatron had a hold of it in the comics or something, Mark can correct me here, and he too had no changes happen to him.
Menasor

tf episodes

Post by Menasor »

i believe that Rodimus Prime was the real intended bot to carry the matrix not even prime he is the only one that the matrix changed
Commander Megatron

Lets get this cleared up...

Lets go with comics here, forget the cartoon!!!

Optimus Prime received the matrix and "Reformatted", he became bigger and stronger. (War within comics) The Matrix was then passed to Ultra Magnus, 2 reasons why Magnus didn't change...
1) as stated it wasn't for him, he was the interim bearer until a new "Prime" was chosen.
2) he was big enough anyway!!!

Hotrod gets it of Galvatron and he reformats into Rodimus Prime. the Matrix chooses the next Prime, not the last Prime. Alpha Trion and teh Autobot Council of Elders who have an affinity with it know who will get it next.

In the 3 paperback novels I get Optimus to give me the Matrix in return for a favor. He gives me it and it does nothing. I give it to a Sentinel and it turns him good. Just like it did to Starscream when he got it in the G2 storyline.
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

i havent got a chance to read the comics yet
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

War Within is great but I haven't gotten a chance to read the 2nd and 3rd Volumes yet, :?
sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Post by sto_vo_kor_2000 »

Commander Megatron wrote:Wait a minute. I am wondering could it not have been that the Constructicons were put in their new bodies here on Earth? Or could it have been that they were destroyed and Shockwave reconstructed them? Same as the protectobots?
Where are you getting that info about the Protectobots????
Today is a good day to die.....but the day is not yet over!
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Sixshot wrote:War Within is great but I haven't gotten a chance to read the 2nd and 3rd Volumes yet, :?
Correction! I have now read the 2nd Volume! I'll work on the 3rd once I get it, :P
Menasor

g1 episodes

Post by Menasor »

i just finished watching all 98 episodes man they bring back memories
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Doesn't it! I just started Masterforce and I'm lovin' it! Especially the intro song, Masta-Fosu, LMAO, :lol: 8)
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

g1 toons

Post by vectorsigma »

on the five faces of death when Rodimus short curcuits himself and goes into the matrix and it shows him the past of Cybertron most of the autobots it showed were older models of Rodimus Prime and the one were the one leader gives it to Alpha Trion many years before Orion Pax became Optimus Prime it shows Alpha Trion as being old, but in war dawn when the Arielbots went back in time and Megatron shot Orion Pax they took him to Alpha Trion and Alpha Trion was young

R.I.P Menasor
Commander Megatron

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Commander Megatron wrote:Wait a minute. I am wondering could it not have been that the Constructicons were put in their new bodies here on Earth? Or could it have been that they were destroyed and Shockwave reconstructed them? Same as the protectobots?
Where are you getting that info about the Protectobots????
Sorry I am months late getting back to this Sto_vo_kor, in the War Within Issues the Protectobots were there, formed Defensor and fought Devastator. Hence the Could they have been destroyed and reconstructed theory.