Opinion of New RID Transformers Series So Far

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Opinion of New RID Transformers Series So Far

Post by SentinelPrime »

What are your thoughts on the latest transformers series RID? The animation is not too bad. The humor is pretty solid. Storyline are not too bad. Some of the Decepticons characters are pretty good, some are plain stupid. The two main human characters tolerable. Most of the RID transformers toys are horrible designs. I have the Optimus Pime figure and Bumblebee. I am basically ready for the next series to begin. What is your overall thoughts?
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Dai Atlas
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Opinion of New RID Transformers Series So Far

Post by Dai Atlas »

I actually like it. I have watched episodes 1-26 on http://kisscartoon.me and in the process found Bumblebee is not anywhere near annoying as he has been in the past and that is a good thing. By episode 9 it started to get a bit boring and irritating for me but that quickly changed as I stuck it out. The series improved a great deal for me and I have grown to love the characters the show started with and the new ones picked up along the way. I gotta say my favorite is a femme named Windblade and she rocks. As a little fun fact, I think it is cool that ole' Buck Rogers himself (Gil Gerard) is the voice of Megatronus. Anyway by the end of episode 26 I was yearning for more. On another note, the toys look horrible for this series and are quite overpriced to look so hideous.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
-John Lennon
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: Opinion of New RID Transformers Series So Far

Post by Roadbuster »

Dai Atlas wrote:I actually like it. I have watched episodes 1-26 on http://kisscartoon.me
I haven't seen any of it so far, will definitely have to check it out on there ^^ :D Thanks for the link!