TF Halo organizational thread

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

AutobotMarine

TF Halo organizational thread

Post by AutobotMarine »

Hello TF fans!

Currently, myself and Strider of VEGA Productions require assistance for certain designs for the characters that will be included within Transformers: Halo. Those who are willing to participate must submit demonstrations of your TF art.

All design entries will be evaulated to determine which participants are the most excellent within the design department. Those that we decide will become part of the MMP staff, and will assist with the designs of the TF characters within the Transformers: Halo series.

Don't be concerned, you don't have to use animation software to make these designs like Poser or 3Ds Max. Just use a simplified pencil and paper to form the Transformer design of your dreams to be included within this series! Or, use Photoshop to reveal your megnificant images!

As a demonstration, you must show an example of any design you have performed, it can be any Transformer for an example: Prime, Starscream, Megatron, etc. From any series,from G1 to Cybertron. Only the most excellent designers will be selected, however for those who are not selected for the designer department, will be given the opportunity to participate within another department, such as voice acting, or script writing, or possible animations.

To consult me regarding the auditions, please contact me at the following, but please post before performing so:

Yahoo: warp133

E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for your time.