Fly by

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Jetfire

Fly by

Post by Jetfire »

Hi Guys,

I'm new to your website, but definitely not a new collector. I first fell in love with the transformers about 23 years ago, when I was 8. My first transformers were Wheeljack and Megatron. I was going to try register as wheeljack, but didn't want any confusion with the ebay seller of the same name.

The transformers movie has awoken my inner bot, and now I'm finding the itch I had when I was a child, to again get some more robots. I'm mainly interested in the first three-ish generations of Transformers.

I live in Australia, so finding older transformers is particularly difficult here, and at the moment the prices have gone waaaay through the roof, although there's also more to choose from than usual. I hope to ask many questions and add to your community.

Jetfire
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome aboard Jetfire, I am Commander Megatron Decepticon Leader/Admin here at TFL. You will find all your answers to any questions you have her at TFL. TT and Jose are the toy experts. You will also find a wide range of toys in the easy to use shop. Stick around and have fun, the "family" here are great. Join in the forums,Roleplay but above all have fun
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

welcome aboard jetfire,

have fun browsing the forums
The past is the greatest teacher
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Well met, Jetfire. Excellent choice of character. :wink: Hope you like it here; I look forward to seeing you around the board.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Welcome aboard, Jetfire.

Please feel free to not only ask the questions you havem but to join in the fun of our Role Play forums and answer questions as well, in such threads as the "Personal mini-quiz" thread.

I hope to see you around.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Welcome aboard Jetfire

always good to see a new member of our rag tag group.

looking forward to chatting with you around the boards
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Welcome Jetfire. Look forward to seeing you around.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Sideswipe
Powermaster

Post by Sideswipe »

Hello Jetfire! Great to have you aboard. You couldn't have chose a better TF site to join. All the guys and gals here are very knowledgeable about the TF universe and toys. Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums.
AUTOBOTS FTW!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey, JF, welcome aboard! If you still want WJ, the evilbay seller isn't a forum-goer, so noone will be confused. I can change your name if you like.
I'm a big WJ fan, too, but i'm also a Jetfire fan! PM me if you decide to switch. Either way, it'd be great if you comon down to the roleplay (you too, sideswipe and smokescreen! we introduced ya! 8) ), and you can talk to Rodimus about making you a sweet sig if you want. Enjoy!
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I think I'll keep Jetfire as my name. He was always a close second favourite, and seeing as I got myself a jetfire in immaculate condition just 5 days ago, I've been playing with him a bit recently. I'll pop through some of the other threads as well, and see if I can get into the rolepay type stuff :lol:
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

Do indeed Jetfire, feel free to partake of all the boards and threads. Maybe RP or TT can open the door for you to join the roleplay. Rumble you planning on joining in?
Dinobot 1

Post by Dinobot 1 »

welcome
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

also greetings to you dinobot
The past is the greatest teacher
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

Even though your my enemy in the sky I'll say welcome to ya and look forward to talking to you in the discussions.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Welcome, Jetfire! Good to have another soldier aboard. :)