Hello

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc) I have lloked at parts of the RID series. It was Ok [compared to some other cartoons i have viewed]. I liked ruination, megatron/galvatron and scourge. But at least they got fortress maximus right.

Just remember your train buddies are not here to help you if you runinot trouble and you will be fine.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Character change, lol.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

AH HA! I was trying to figure out who you were. :wink:
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Now we have another rivalry. There is a member registered by soundwave. (ooc) as you have now changed to a G1 character it will be easier to join in with the roleplay.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

really, all different continuities fit in our little twisted universe. The only thing that would be tricky are the histories.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Yes TT we would have a job on our hands to explain the existence of all four known decepticon leaders at once. (Overlord, Megatron, Galvatron and Deathsuarus[Decepticon victory leader]). If that is what members choose. How about more than one megatron?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Really, the only two that don't quite jive are Megatron and Galvatron, and we've solved that here a while ago.
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

Welcome Blaster, Good to see the other player join.

Just curios TT, how did you solve the Galvs and Megs problem, I haven't had a chance to check out the role play yet.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I am the Decepticon Commander. You will need to read the roleplay to pick it up properly how we both exist here.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I think it's VERY confusing to try to read it if you aren't following along day by day. When I came back after being gone a couple weeks, I gave up.
Commander Megatron

Join in again!!
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Welcome Blaster.

I have noticed that welcome threads become more then a welcoming area, more like a place to talk smack to others after the new welcome time is over...

Since that is the case, CM, Astrotrain is a joke, he couldn't even haul your sorry carcas around in space, were you are near wieghtless I might add. OP did a number on you as I recall. Even though you still functioned your fellow Decptigoons didn't want you around. I wonder why that was? If you ever want to feel that pain again stop by and we'll talk. By "we" I mean I, and by "talk" I mean stomp you. :P

Again Blaster Welcome and these guys/ladies are all good and full of info so don't be scared to ask.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Computron wrote: Since that is the case, CM, Astrotrain is a joke, he couldn't even haul your sorry carcas around in space, were you are near wieghtless I might add. OP did a number on you as I recall. Even though you still functioned your fellow Decptigoons didn't want you around. I wonder why that was? If you ever want to feel that pain again stop by and we'll talk. By "we" I mean I, and by "talk" I mean stomp you. :P
Commander Megatron

Of course you will Computron. The Autobot equivelant of Shockwave, a walking computer. You would be destroyed before you massive intellect calaculated what was happening to you. :wink:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

actually, he'd probably have calculated every shot you were going to take before you even showed up to the fight. it's SHOCKWAVE who can't shoot for sh**.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

LOL :lol:
The past is the greatest teacher
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

That was quite a response. I was waiting to see CMs reply. Good, but keep trying little buddy and you may be able to shoot off one of my finger tips. That's only if i'm not paying attention. If I am paying attention, well that's another story altogether. You know how a cat will play with it's prey before the cat actually kills it... :twisted:

OP that was funny. Nelson is great!! :lol:

CM the new avitar is cool though.