Wanted Sinnertwin / Abominus feet

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Wanted Sinnertwin / Abominus feet

Post by Computron »

The title says it all. Found him on another site, says comlpete $15. Good price or no? Foot yes but not feet. I also need Abominus's gun.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I'd say $5-7 apiece. I have no spares, sorry.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Time Traveller wrote:I'd say $5-7 apiece. I have no spares, sorry.
I agree with TT, $15 is to much. I will have a look and see if I have spares. If I have I will give them to you.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Well the good news is that about a week after I posted this TFL got a R foot in the store for $7. I had to off site to FORTMAX.com for the other foot, $5. Also that was the only site I found a Sinnertwin. THAT was what was $15. Complete c-8 the site said. I'm not one to worry about chrome wear or sticker condition too much anyway. I'm just happy that all the pieces are coming :D I don't have all the little guns but that's okay. BTW I had the big gun already. Sometimes I forget :? what I have. I think I need a faster processor and bigger hard drive. :wink:
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

Does that give you everything you need to form abominus or are you still looking for some parts.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

I lack both fists and feet,if anyone has some spare send me a pm
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

So you don't have feet of hands??!! How do you um...do anything???

To quote my self from Bragging Rights,

"I was at the local old skool toy store and they had some boxes and a plastic tub full of TFs that were all mixed."

I was looking at the display cases, while talking to a friend of mine, and took notice of a G1 Menasor for $100. As I was looking I noticed that Menasor is standing not of his own feet but on those of Abominus :? . The gall of those people :evil: !!! Also in one of the boxes was a complete Sinnertwin. I couldn't believe it. I just ordered that TF & parts on line!!! I may have been able to save some money on shipping. Oh well, I did help support TFL a little :wink: . BTW the bins are not for the general public to look through. In fact it was my first time looking in them.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Computron wrote:So you don't have feet of hands??!! How do you um...do anything???
I have some spare from Bruticus :wink:
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

That must have been what Menasor was doing too.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

I just got a foot from Trance today in the mail :D . Still waiting for the other foot and Sinnertwin to arrive.