NEW AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS ALLOVER PRINT T-SHIRTS

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

arashd23

NEW AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS ALLOVER PRINT T-SHIRTS

Post by arashd23 »

For sale are these crazy allover print transformers tees. I have three colors of the autobots, and three colors of the decepticons. I designed them myself, and they are custom cut and sew from China. They are very exclusive with only 100 of each color. I just received them and have not got the full order yet, so get one of the first batch of 60 while they are still here. Email me at [email protected] for pictures. My website is www.overaided.com, but I have not posted them because I am in the process of renovating it. The shirts are $39 shipped which is very reasonable for custom cut and sew if you know about clothing. Payments can be sent to my Paypal business account which is [email protected]. This may be a longshot, but I hope to get some business out of this. Im sure you all will love these.

Thanks,
Arash
Owner
OveRaideD LLC
arashd23

Post by arashd23 »

I Forgot, you can check out my the myspace page at myspace.com/overaided i will try and post pics soon.

Arash
Owner
OveRaideD
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sounds good! Can't wait 2 see'em, :wink: !
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Did you get a license form Hasblow to print 'em? I ask because I own a screenprinting business. Be careful, dude!