Original G1 Parts and Boxes on eBay starting at .99 cents

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

MitchV
Decoy

Original G1 Parts and Boxes on eBay starting at .99 cents

Post by MitchV »

I've started posting my stuff. I've got some figures and other things I will be listing as well.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZronpig2

Thanks!
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

I added more figures... there's more to come!
Devastator
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Devastator »

this should earn you a few pennies. maybe you should donate your omega supreme to be
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

:D

I added more auctions this evening, including a bunch of parts.

If somebody is in need of a bunch of small parts, I'm fair on the shipping. If you win 5 auctions for little guns and I can fit them all into the same priority mail box, you won't be charged more than that.

I'm hoping to encourage serious collectors to come and take a decent chunk so I'm not mailing out 300 packages.

I've still got more to list.
Devastator
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Devastator »

why are you selling your collection anyway? surely there is nothing more important than transformers toys
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

You guys would flip out if I could find some of my old pictures. I had an amazing collection as a kid. I probably had the majority of the G1 figures produced. I'm missing so many of them, I assume I lost a big box over the past 20 years.

Anyway... I've been carrying my Transformers around with me for a long time and it's time to say goodbye. They've been tucked away in storage and somebody else should enjoy them.

I'm keeping my Megatron and Optimus figures for my office. The rest of them will get love from somebody else.

The next time I update my auctions I'll be posting a Scorponok with box and all his accessories as well as a complete Metroplex. I wish like hell I could find my Trypticon... I have a bunch of his small pieces though.
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music

Post by Slag »

those predacons you have for sale, are they plastic or metal version?

"Me Slag no like anything."
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

I looked at them and Headstrong and Divebomb contain metal pieces.
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

It's a shame I'm missing Apeface's headmaster. I've got him, his wing, his gun, and a really nice box...

I know some folks will want the box and other people are looking for the wing, so I'm breaking him into multiple auctions. If I had that head, he'd be a really nice piece for someone.
MitchV
Decoy

Post by MitchV »

Wow! I just found a stickersheet with half the stickers I never applied to Scorponok!