Chaos Manipulation

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Chaos Manipulation

Post by snakemarcato13 »

The link: http://www.snakemarcato13.bravehost.com

Noone really understands the context of the site, but it may be in too complex a manner. I slowly work on it and when it is done, my wierd little plan will be in full effect. Mostly, this is a place for my links. If it's alright with the important people here, I'll add this site to my list of links. I also have a list of not reccomended sites, and the reasons why. There is also a guestbook where I look to get the opinions of the people who visit my site.

A link I want to make note of is my forum. the link at Chaos Manipulation is titled Free Speech Boards. It's been a long time since anyone has posted there, but it's there. I'll give the link for that one as well: http://snakemarcato13.proboards22.com
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

as for promoting TFL, see the sticky post by trance at the top of this page. best of luck on your site.
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

Very well, and thank you.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Dude... need to beef the site up a little. I'm rather confused at it. The point of it thus far? Just a place to post random Choas theories?

I guess as you said, just a place for links.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

Everyone says that. But it is in the stages of being fixed. But it is a slow process, unfortunately. I run it underground from my parents...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

and at aaron's D&D sessions. i take it they weren't home today?
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Aaron... beefcakes.

Why is this? The parents don't like you using the internet? Also, there is always the public library where internet is a goodeun. That is how I survived when I first moved to Fargo.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

My parents do not know of my plan. And...I don't spend that much time at a library.

Yes, TT, should I give you my character sheet in the event that you have a meeting while I am on my tripback to STL?