Movie Legends Figures

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Delita-1

Movie Legends Figures

Post by Delita-1 »

I'm trying to get a full set of these guys. I have Optimus Prime, Jazz, Bumblebee, Megatron & Barricade as singles.

I have Starscream but just because I bought the pack at TRU. I really don't need doubles of all the other guys though. :(

I saw a Blackout for auction on e.bay - I didn't even know those existed. I've never seen one.

So first - What are all the figures in the movie legends class?

Second - If anyone sees a single Starscream &/or Blackout - please help!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

There is a second 'wave' of them not sure who but I've seen blackout. [They are $12 each here so I left them alone, $14 for real gear, $20 for deluxe, $40 for voyager, $80 for leader)
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

what ss and blackout in legend????

i only have BB barricade OP, megatron Jazz and Ratchet and I tought i had em all :?:
The past is the greatest teacher
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

If I come across anything Delita-1 I will get it for you.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I thought I read somewhere that there is supposed to be a Bonecrusher too.

*searches*

Yep I did -

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=11654
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

I bought the tru exclusive lol and just had to buy ratchet I havent seen the other 2. I read somewhere I think ebay that blackout is preorder I didnt know about bonechrusher I will keep my eyes open for you.

is this the blackout your talking about?

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/defa ... t_id=19870

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

I was looking around today I have seen SS all the time at Toys r Us untill today :x but I will keep looking

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Same here, still nothing yet. :(
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

I've only seen those once in a target I think but I will keep a look out for you.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

If you still want a Blackout.........there's hope......

Post by Roar »

Toys R Us has a classic voyager Blackout and a deluxe class re-paint Scorponok in a two pack that has "Desert Battle" or some such in it with a desert looking backdrop in it. It sells for $30.00 but recently it was on sale for $26.00.

The Scoropnok in the pack looks really good too! A whole lot better than the first ones that came out before the movie.

They just got in a shipment of the Titanium exculsive two pack of War Within Optimus and Megatron too. So many you can't swing a dead cat and not hit one.

I bought the Sam's Club exclusive Bonecrusher, Brawl and Jazz but they are all deluxe class. The box set to get is the classic voyager Prime, deluxe class Arcee, and I can't remember the third character in the box. Maybe it was Barricade?

Anyway all of them have been given the "battle damage" treatment. I guess Hasbro has some black paint and an airbrush they were't using. The Arcee figure looks like she's been tapping chimney flues on her face.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Which 'Scream?

Post by Roar »

Delita-1,

Sorry to keep pestering you..... :wink:

Are you looking for the Target exclusive Starsceram, the regular classic voyager, or the Wal-Mart exclusive G1 re-paint Masterpiece Starscream that's just come out?

I'm kinda' sure I can get you a Classic Voyager Starscream, and as of today I am really really sure I can get you a masterpiece G1 Starscream. Thundercracker too if you need him!

I love the Wal Mart Masterpiece Starscream! He looks just like he did in the cartoon, and he comes with two interchangable heads and the display base that can accomodate him in robot or jet form.... but no Dr. Arkeville or little Megatron as a gun.

Really I'd rather spend $48.99 than $100.00 or more on the Takara Starscream anyway. That way there's money left over for more robotic origami, pizza, and beer.

Anyway if you want me to look just let me know, I'd be happy to! :D
cotir2005
Powermaster

Post by cotir2005 »

just check the hasbro site... they have everything thats made and you can order it right off of there... if its sold out on there they say where it can be found.