Fantasy RPG

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Aanallein
Alternator

Fantasy RPG

Post by Aanallein »

Well people, I don't know why type of people inhabit Transformerland, but what I do know is that the site I am to recommend is amazing. It is a very young, but growing RPG, one that I am instrumental in building up from its early beginnings.

The basics are that it is a post apacolyptic earth, where [a] God has come to earth to rebuild it in better fasion. In his new design new creatures and beings are created and a fantasy RPG is born. If people do like this such site, I can very well add as an affiliate with Transformerland.

Here is http://schat.cage-of-dreams.net
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i have finally rolled around into your boards here, to check out the haps. i see that it is phpbb powered, but in another thread you promoted invision boards. on the subject of RPG boards, what ever did you do with our Monastery? was there a way to just delete it from MSN databanks? or is it still somewhere, that i may walk again in it's halls?
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Um... let me look. ... ... ...

... ... ... ... processing ... ... ... ...

Well, what email was I using at that time? Because I don't see it on my tower email or this one. So... nope. Don't think it exists anymore.

But yes. Schat uses phpbb, but IoE, another site, uses the Invision Boards.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Okay, just an update. Schat [a dutch word for treasure... so stop thinking the way you were at first! Damn people!] is under renovation.

We have finally moved to Invision boards... or IPB as they are often referred to as. So if you care to visit you will find that. Also, if you like to look at some of the stuff I have done look at the html work for the entire finished stories area.

Yeah. So check it out.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe