For Sale--Brand New Transformers Monopoly Game!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

For Sale--Brand New Transformers Monopoly Game!

Post by SentinelPrime »

Hi one and all!

SOLD TO MEMBER ABOMINUS!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!

I have for sale a brand new, never been opened G1 Transformers Monopoly Game! This game is awesome and 100% devoted to Transformers right down to the money being different transformers characters! Boardwalk and Park Place are: Cybertron and Earth!

Other examples of properties are: Vector Sigma, Teletran I, The Nemesis, The Ark, Wells of All Sparks, Unicron, Sherman Dam, Dinobot Island, Junk Planet, Ouintessa, Shockwave's Tower and Iacon and there's more!

The reason I'm selling it is b/c we already had one and I got an extra one from a friend for Christmas. If you are interested in purchasing it, PM me. It currently sells for $35 dollars at Habro.com, but for my fellow Transformers Collectors I'll sell it for $15.00 dollars. First come, first serve! Here's some pics: (The following pics are from the internet--actual game is still sealed in plastic)

Last edited by SentinelPrime on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

I'm interested in it,can you send it First class mail to Greece?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

You're first in line, will go and get a price for ya!
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

That is really cool, I have the X-men version. It's has been played once in all the years I have owned it, lol.

The TF one looks cool and it's something I would love to have, but why add another version of Monopoly to the list of unplayed games I own. ;)
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

I myself buy board games that i'll never play with.I feen good just by having them :D
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Beleive me!!! You'll love playing this version of Monopoly! My 12 yr. old and I when we land on a particular piece of property, have to be able to tell alittle background about it! It's a blast! One of the neat things about this version, is there are new rules when you roll a certain double.

For example, if you roll a double two, you use Spark to create a new transformer, and collect $200 bucks!

Double 3's allow you to remove a energon cube (house) from your opponent's properties!

Double 6's are my son's and mine favorite! You get to challenge a property (ususually either Cybertron or Earth.) Each of us gets one dice and we have a dice roll-off and the one with the highest number get the property!

It's real blast!
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

I was right, Abom! The houses are Energon cubes.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus Prime wrote:That is really cool, I have the X-men version. It's has been played once in all the years I have owned it, lol.

The TF one looks cool and it's something I would love to have, but why add another version of Monopoly to the list of unplayed games I own. ;)
"d00d, wtf?" We should'a played that when I was over. That is, if you wouldn't mind a butt-whooping...
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

I been looking for that monopoly I have a small collection going lol think I have 5 or 6 lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

monopoly

Post by Menasor »

guess i'll be going to borders they have both ones there