more Transformers related links

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Rhymus
City Commander

more Transformers related links

Post by Rhymus »

http://www.corollaperformance.com/other/tf/tffaq6.html
"The Formidable Transformers FAQ"
i have not yet had a chance to read completely through this, but out of curiosity, i copied and pasted all the text into a word processor: Times font, size 10, single spaced, nearly 100 pages, 436K on disk.

http://www.transformersmovie.com
i don't know if there's a problem with my computer, or a problem with the site, or if the site just has "no" content, but when it isn't giving the "Bandwidth quota has been exceeded" message (which i get about half the time), you should be able to hear Stan Bush's "Dare" (from the *Transformers: The Movie* soundtrack) in its entirety (.swf format). Also, there should be a thumbnail-esque (you'll see what i mean) picture of six-sevenths of the cover art for DreamWave Comics' *Transformers: Generation 1--Volume 2, Issue 1* (which was released with several different covers, which could be placed next to one another to form a variety of panoramic scenes, depending how many and which covers were included).

On a completely separate note, i think it's interesting that DreamWave has been behind the most recent *Transformers* graphic novels, and DreamWorks is behind the forthcoming movie.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

HOLY CRAP! DUDE! okay.... I was randomly scrolling the FAQ, and found this: "The movie took about two years to make, being released on August 8, 1986"

THAT, my friends, is the date of my birth. Way too coincidencial. I thought the fact that the original 84' release was sometime in august was good. this.... i don't even know what to say. i need to find a trailer that says something like "coming: august 8, 1986." and a big movie poster with that too.

anybody got one? my 18th b-day's coming up.....
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

August 8th is a beautiful day
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

yer durn raght it is!
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

TT... dude... I can get you the trailer. This I know for a fact. Also, I have some other things that I can do via my dad's buisness... "Riopell Productions" It is only for hockey, but I can do a freelance project for you. I'll get you on MSN to tell you.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe