"kollecta" a must see for every TF collector

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

maggie

"kollecta" a must see for every TF collector

Post by maggie »

Kollecta is a funky new website for collectors. It can quickly record which items you presently own, what you want, and anything you have for sale. This enables you to build an electronic record of what you have collected so far and what you need to complete your collection. You can talk about items being sold, and you can upload your own items or photos. In this way, you also become connected to other Collectors who love the same things you do. Join Groups that collect your favorite things, or add new ones. This way, buyers and sellers come together in Kollecta to trade items they both share an affinity with.

You can visit Kollecta at the link in my sig or the special TF group here http://www.kollecta.com/Collector_Group/Transformers to get started. =) The more people who get involved, the better it will get!
Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

kollecta

Post by Menasor »

sounds good i there
maggie

Post by maggie »

we're hoping its going to rock, but early days yet :wink:

We also have new features that we've updated in the past few days....one of the benefits of a site in beta is that it is improving and tweaking stuff all the time.

These include a
- full exchange functionality,
- quicklists,
-a walkthrough tour of the site,
- easy collection sorting
- and a "my talk" feature that lets you talk about a particular item with another person!

LOTs of hard work has gone into getting the thing going, some of us are probably funding the entire coffee production of a small country in south america the rate we're going :shock:

All good fun though.
Menasor
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

kollecta

Post by Menasor »

well they are having trouble now the confirmation email wont go through to my email for some reason