Queen Lynxana arrives.........blame Roar

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Queen Lynxana arrives.........blame Roar

Post by queen_lynxana »

Hi everyone...I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!

queen_lynxana listens to the music from the movie the "Omen" playing in the background

Well, I learned of this place from Roar...course I know her as Meow Monkey or ThundercatsRoar from the Thundercat fandom....so you can blame her for me invading here.

Don't worry, I'll do my best to be on my best behavior. Course once rum is involved...all goes...and I do have bail money (thanks lil sister) LOL...so incarceration is futile....I'll only get out and come back like a roach in New York city.

Yes, I do know some things about Transformers.....1. a former online friendship (ugh....let's just call it a friendship...and not the other thing...I was new to the internet darn it in 2004 LOL) and I had to buy comics for him because I had four comic book stores in my area and he didn't.....I had no idea about two different publishers or series...but I did get paid well....ahhhh, I love the black market! 2. I remember watching some of the show in the 1980's and I did like Bumble Bee....course he's a camaro now since the movie....from what I heard, they had a deal with GM. My son got the video game because of his cousins and I'm still trying to learn the game because I keep hearing.."Mom! I can't get this!" Who knew since you are a grown-up you can master all sorts of PS2 games without prior knowledge.

So if I ever get on your nerves....you can blame Roar for making this site known to me......you can email her via...........

Take care,
Lynxie

P.S. I live in Allentown Pa and they are filming in Bethlehem Pa and that is only a ten minute drive...they are filming at the old Bethlehem Steel plant my dad used to work for for 17 years. For two weeks I worked at a Michael's Arts and Crafts store and one of the workers there came in to buy some things and hate to say it, but after I saw his pass around his neck, I mentioned the movie and he was snobby. Oh well, it was still cool though. Perhaps one of these days if I get the chance, I'll try to drive by and snap some pics if they are still filming.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

that would be sweet
BTW welcome aboard
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

The only thing that stinks is I hate driving in Bethlehem because it's so confusing.....but for some odd reason, when I get lost in there, I always end up on 412 that is next to the plant.

Even if I'm late, I'll still try to snap some shots of the plant.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Welcome aboar lynxie! Roar similarly warned us about her troublemaking, but it seems we've made a respectable moderator out of her. i hope you have a lot of fun here... I'm sure you'll also be amazed at how much you can learn about transformers without previous knowledge! ;)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

queen_lynxana wrote: I always end up on 412
That's almost close to 4:20
:D
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Hahaha! Geez Galvs, you dont miss a beat! Very funny. Welcome aboard Queen Lynxana!
R.I.P. Menasor
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Time Traveller wrote:Welcome aboar lynxie! Roar similarly warned us about her troublemaking, but it seems we've made a respectable moderator out of her. i hope you have a lot of fun here... I'm sure you'll also be amazed at how much you can learn about transformers without previous knowledge! ;)
WOW! You made Roar respectable? You must have god-like powers! I'm very impressed by you! ROFLMAO I'll make sure to please you so you don't make me respectable.....I like being a bad girl.....so I'll behave around you....but not behind your back. ;)

queen_lynxana grins from ear to ear
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

queen_lynxana wrote:WOW! You made Roar respectable? You must have god-like powers!
LOL! Glad you came aboard, Lynxie! You're going to love it here!

A box of wine is in the back. :wink:
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Roar wrote:
queen_lynxana wrote:WOW! You made Roar respectable? You must have god-like powers!

Wine? Wine................you offer me wine? Am I at Holy communion?

queen_lynxana smacks Roar upsides the head again...yeah, she loves it!

RUM! I CRAVE SPICED RUM! with Pepsi......Coke can kiss my spotted a$$!

I am very glad I'm here.....I've only made a few posts and already I'm having a blast. Thanks to everyone making me feel welcome!

queen_lynxana gives a giant hug to everyone
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Welcome aboard!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

queen_lynxana wrote:
Roar wrote:

Wine? Wine................you offer me wine? Am I at Holy communion?

queen_lynxana smacks Roar upsides the head again...yeah, she loves it!

RUM! I CRAVE SPICED RUM! with Pepsi......Coke can kiss my spotted a$$!

I am very glad I'm here.....I've only made a few posts and already I'm having a blast. Thanks to everyone making me feel welcome!

queen_lynxana gives a giant hug to everyone

sorry late at saying hello on vaction but why the rum lets go with vodka :wink: with a little and i mean a very little oj :lol: welcome to the forum !!!!!!

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Goldbug wrote:

sorry late at saying hello on vaction but why the rum lets go with vodka :wink: with a little and i mean a very little oj :lol: welcome to the forum !!!!!!
Oh Vodka is nice, I have some here at home, but I've been on a spiced rum kick. I like to mix vodka with lemon lime soda or orange juice. Or l like to make a drink with vodka, some chamborg, and some pinapple juice to make a mixed drink called a sweet tart.

I have a lil sister that is a bartender so I know of alot of mixed drinks....one of my personal favs is a Red Death.....vodka, trip sec, amaretto, sloe gin, southern comfort, grenadine....(get the one in the liquor store...it has a small amount of booze in it...better than the non booze ones in the grocery store) and orange juice.....fill a pint glass full of ice and pour a shot glass of each in it....basically one ounce. Shake well and enjoy...but becareful.......just one drink of a pint glass can kick your a$$...sure they go down smooth, they taste like an orange popsicle but once you stand up, you'll fall down LOL!

Another good tastey drink is a Third Reich....Goldshager, Rumplemintz and Jagermister....

Don't get me started on tequila.......it's my enemy LOL.......I've been a rather bad lil lynx on that.....Tequila baaaaaaad!
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Nice to see another local fan, :wink: !

Welcome aboard!

BTW, I see that u are a Yourichi fan, :wink: !

She's my fav, 2, 'cause she's so 8)
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

hello welcome crazy Person :D the things that happen when Im not here a couple days geez :lol::D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome to the forums, queen_lynxana! :D
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

queen_lynxana wrote: with Pepsi......Coke can kiss my spotted a$$!
Yes!!! So true!

Pepsi rules!

Welcome aboard Lynxie - hope you enjoy your stay with us :D
Jetfire is a robosexual
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

welcome aboard hope you enjoy your time here. just as a warning watch out for galvy hes a quick one

optimusprime
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by optimusprime »

hi there welcome and have fun
we are all a little wiser, from the knowledge we accumulate from this moment on, the return of optimusprime
http://www.tfarchive.org/portal/
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Pics or your sis! Pics of your sis! Pics of your sis! (I'm kylefromdirtnapp on TCL :wink: )

Seriously, though, welcome to the forums.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Welcome to the forums!

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun