A New Fem-Bot is Joining the Forums

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

HailStorm
Powermaster

Post by HailStorm »

Commander Megatron wrote:Welcome aboard Hail storm, I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons here at TFL. Enjoy your stay. Our other female resident, should be along shortly.

(Alright Arcee love son. :wink: :lol:)
Good to hear there's other female residents here. I hate to end up with a "Smurfette" complex.
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

I'm a new female resident too...I'm not metallic...I'm just a furry cat. So you don't have to worry about a "Smurfette complex" However, the guys here certainly do out number the ladies...however, we can make them scarce every 28 days ROFLMAO! :twisted:

But it's nice to meet you.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

queen_lynxana wrote:I'm a new female resident too...I'm not metallic...I'm just a furry cat. So you don't have to worry about a "Smurfette complex" However, the guys here certainly do out number the ladies...however, we can make them scarce every 28 days ROFLMAO! :twisted:

But it's nice to meet you.

Runs away in terror leaking oil everywhere ahh run for the hills!!!!! hey wait im metal lol skids to stop and passes some mitol for furry cats with big claws :P

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hello, HailStorm. Welcome.
Commander Megatron wrote:(Alright Arcee love son. :wink:
LOL! You're crazy! :lol: That seriously had me in tears the other night.
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Goldbug wrote:

Runs away in terror leaking oil everywhere ahh run for the hills!!!!! hey wait im metal lol skids to stop and passes some mitol for furry cats with big claws :P
Ewwwwww! Look at this mess! You got oil everywhere! Oh and Mitol won't do $hit for me BWAHAHAHA! Nice try...but Capt. Morgan might be more helpful :twisted:

Oh, it's not the claws you have to worry about.......yes, I do like to use my claws.......but I like to use them for other reasons... :twisted: But the point of this paragraph it to make known you should watch out for my mouth...it's much sharper. >:)

Lynxie: "What are you doing?"

Victim: "Based on your tone of voice, probably the wrong thing."

I'm the type where it's best to just play dead....I'll just maul you a little bit, sniff and then walk away.

However, you folks here are metal *queen_lynxana needs to get used to that to change joke wording...

So I'll probably shift your gears improperly....especially if you are a car and throw out the clutch and ruin the clutch cable. I'm lousy at driving stick shift so you have been warned. If you have buttons, I will push them if they are lighting up or shiny. If you are a jet, even I'll make you afraid of heights......oh who am I kidding, I'm terrified of heights and would never even attempt it..........unless I'm drunk ROFLMAO.
HailStorm
Powermaster

Post by HailStorm »

Goldbug wrote:welcome to the forums Hail Storm!!!!!!!!! like the name hope you stick around but hey we are not sarcastic............ we are nutzzzzzzz moahahahaha

What's a party without a few nutz!
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Welcome Hailstorm...Yeah 3 jobs is rough....tried that once...
remember to take some time to sleep... :lol:
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Arcee wrote:Hello, HailStorm. Welcome.
Commander Megatron wrote:(Alright Arcee love son. :wink:
LOL! You're crazy! :lol: That seriously had me in tears the other night.
:D I'm glad you liked it. :wink:
HailStorm
Powermaster

Post by HailStorm »

Lennyluck wrote:Welcome Hailstorm...Yeah 3 jobs is rough....tried that once...
remember to take some time to sleep... :lol:
I'll try to remember that, next time I have some time on my hands.
:P