What's good?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

One more reply...Hotrod....I was only messing with you. I hope you don't hate me or anything. I'm just a comedian like Don Rickels or Robin Williams. I'll behave myself from now on for you.

Really, I'm really a nice woman. Just take a glance at my livejornal...I really do feel bad right now for the jokes I said. You are really a nice guy and for what it's worth I did see that cartoon movie and your character became the new leader....hey, I really do remember something....

Here is the link to my real life and my insanity....just to warn you...I have a boring life as a single mom...

http://queen-lynxana.livejournal.com/

I just want to make peace with you.
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

That was never a need to make p[eace, I know you were just joking. but it's one of those topics I feel strongly about. Not being a big tall and rough looking male, you just l;ittle jerks who call you gay cos they think it's funny.

for instance I was dressed up eally nicely cos I was at a job interview. I'm talking shirt and tie dressed up. I was walkign along minding my own business when three guys, late teens no older than 18, just turned and started calling me gay and a consenting adult. Just because I was dressed nicely?? that makes no sense. But I know you were joking, so it's ok, I believe there was no mal-intent.
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

Rodimus Prime wrote:That was never a need to make p[eace, I know you were just joking. but it's one of those topics I feel strongly about. Not being a big tall and rough looking male, you just l;ittle jerks who call you gay cos they think it's funny.

for instance I was dressed up eally nicely cos I was at a job interview. I'm talking shirt and tie dressed up. I was walkign along minding my own business when three guys, late teens no older than 18, just turned and started calling me gay and a consenting adult. Just because I was dressed nicely?? that makes no sense. But I know you were joking, so it's ok, I believe there was no mal-intent.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Nowadays, if you are a guy and dress sloppy, you're cool but if you dress like a decent human being, your queer.

Want to feel much better?....granted I have my negative feelings about my ex-husband but he is only three inches taller than me. He is 5'5" and he is slender and went through the same thing as you. Sure he is 23 years older than me but I've seen pics of him when he was a teenager and a young adult and he wasn't rough looking either. He had a baby face and looked very boyish. So believe me when I say, I can sympathize with you. Had I known this, I never would have joked like that. In fact, one time when he was on leave from the Army when he was about 30 years old, his mother's friend who was gay tried to make a pass at him and my husband told him he doesn't go that way. LOL, my mother in law didn't want to believe her friend was gay till a few years later.

Sure many times I do like to dress in women's clothing...I look dumb in dresses because of my build..I'm not fat but I do take after my father's side of the family and have a bit of a muscular build. So when I do wear women's clothing, it's usually a business length skirt (about two inches above the knee), a blouse and a blazer. That is my interview outfit ;) But most of the time, I wear tshirts and jeans...or tank tops and shorts. It's very comfortable and cheap because I sure can't afford to buy nice clothing.

I said I'm somewhat of a lesbian....I do prefer women over men but lately I've been confused and somewhat attracted to men...also what causes me to be even more confused is how my mother made me talk to a priest LOL. Oh yeah, that was very comforting....talking about having sex with women to your Catholic priest.

Hopefully this post cheered you up a bit. Poor Overlord....we really derailed his opening thread. Sorry Overlord. ;)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

queen_lynxana wrote: Oh where is Galvatron when you need him?

I'm right here, and I am 100% sure Rodimus is as straight as an arrow.
I don't go around asking men the "question"
I'm a don't ask don't tell me kinda guy.
I could care less if a guy is gay or not.
As long as he keeps his laser cannon away from me!
queen_lynxana wrote: I can't drive stick shift so get used to trips to the garage.....
OOOh the comments I could say right here!!!!!
queen_lynxana wrote:Is there any transformers that can transform into a personal.............oh never mind......I did see a dirty pic of it once but I cant post it here LOL.....
You must mean my laser cannon. It runs off of a 9 VOLT BATTERY!

queen_lynxana wrote: I said I'm somewhat of a lesbian....
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body!
Have been all my life.
queen_lynxana wrote:talking about having sex with women to your Catholic priest.
Not ALL Catholic priests know what it's like to get giggity with a woman.
Those are the ones who dress nicely!

Oh yeah, one more thing, I went to your blog and the fist thing I seen was a DISCLAIMER!! WOOHOO!!!
Then I looked for reasons for a disclaimer.....

BTW Hello Overlord.
queen_lynxana
Targetmaster

Post by queen_lynxana »

galvatron wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing, I went to your blog and the fist thing I seen was a DISCLAIMER!! WOOHOO!!!
Then I looked for reasons for a disclaimer.....
Well, the reason for the disclaimer is because I do use foul language and if someone wants to be a jerk, they could flag my journal because there was no warning in the first place... This way, my butt is covered.

And FTW, you're only seeing my public posts...I do have alot more posts there but some are personal ones and some "off the wall" ones are only viewable by people I know and allow them to see them. This way, everyone is happy and I don't hurt anyone's feelings with my opinions. That is the nice thing about Live Journal..you can filter posts.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

:wink:
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Welcome...
I know all about the no sleeping part...juz gotta find things to preoccupy that time I suggest. :shock:
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Lennyluck wrote:Welcome...
I know all about the no sleeping part...juz gotta find things to preoccupy that time I suggest. :shock:
ha very true