Dinobot loving newbie in need of help

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Dead End
Targetmaster

Post by Dead End »

Welcome Uncletrunx, from one UK Forum member to another :D

My son's got a G1 Snarl that needs some work doing too, so am interested in how you get on with your dino-restorations.

Glenn
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catilla »

if yer look in the for sales thread theres a photo there of the snarl parts there .
i will also look at the springs in the legs to see the size as ive got a lot of em in a baggy, hopefully therell be some there which might be able to help yers out :wink: .
Uncletrunxi think there parts i have might see yuo right ill hope em for yer if you wish ?
Uncletrunx
Throttlebot

Post by Uncletrunx »

catgut wrote:if yer look in the for sales thread theres a photo there of the snarl parts there .
i will also look at the springs in the legs to see the size as ive got a lot of em in a baggy, hopefully therell be some there which might be able to help yers out :wink: .
Uncletrunxi think there parts i have might see yuo right ill hope em for yer if you wish ?
That would be brilliant, thank you so much.

I'll respond properly in the morning when I'm not asleep on my feet, but thank you for the offer. :)
I am not a pawn, this is not a game of chess
Uncletrunx
Throttlebot

Post by Uncletrunx »

Big thanks to Catgut for the snarl leg springs; he's now looking like his old self, with decent working front legs (apologies for posting this in open forum, but I can't get the PM to work!)
I am not a pawn, this is not a game of chess
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catilla »

no probs mate im please to be able to help :wink:
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Welcome aboard,....and sorry no spare legs...