So, where DID Wheezel disappear to?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

So, where DID Wheezel disappear to?

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Okay, as I mentioned in another thread, it's been a rough six months, here's the rough timeline:

December 07: Big, hurricane style storm on the Washington coast. Fairly major damage, tons of lost revenue (at my restaurant)

January 07: Mom is diagnosed with Stage IV RCC (kidney) cancer :(

March 07: Electrical fire at the restaurant. More lost revenue.

April 07: Tax man cometh.

Day after Mother's day: Mom passes away. RIP :(

A helpful hint for others: Whilst in the grieving process, DO NOT take the whole 'celebrating life' thing to literally... because:

July 8th: ClearBlue says we're HAVING A BABY! :shock:
'Funny' part is, *immediately* after the umm, event that caused this outcome, I thought "Oh crap, that one took". I've spent the last week wandering around with a dazed look in my eyes, randomly spouting the word 'Doom!'.

In other related news... I've decided to MASSIVELY pare down my collection, as I'm finally coming to grips with the fact that, y'know, our very own house would be significantly more useful than all my pretties. Considering the state of the housing market around here, I can pay for about 50% of a 3000 sq ft house... JUST in transformers. To give you an idea of the sheer volume involved: I DO NOT own a single MISB vintage G1, nor a significant quantity of non-US exclusives (with the exception of a MIB G1 Japanese Devastator Giftset.)

I'm going to make an end-run around EvilBay as much as possible.
So, post your want lists, keep an eye out in the For Sale thread, and keep an eye out for the announcement of my forthcoming website (most likely at the end of summer, as we're still pretty busy at the restaurant).

DOOM!

Wheezel
(which, by the way, is a fairly obscure character in the TF canon. If anyone needs a quick bio, let me know)
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Wasn't Wheezel one of the empties that Roamed the Dead End of Cybertron. He was scrounging oil from the Autobot spy Scrounge?
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

I was merely requesting some energy so that my memory circuits could function properly, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I also gave you a place to stay, and showed you the ropes during your brief stay in the Dead End, though it didn't get much 'press', CM. :lol:
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Wow Wheezel, im sorry you've had rough times. I hope all gets turned around though and things start picking up. Good luck!
R.I.P. Menasor
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

April 07: Tax man cometh.
Yeah he came forth to taketh all of our hardeth earned casheth in April too, they just need to buggereth off and leave us alone. :x
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

wow it has been a crazy time sorry for your loss. good luck with everything

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

When it rains, it pours... I hope we here at TFL can be your umbrella ;)
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

ella....

ella...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

quiet, rihanna. :evil:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Time Traveller wrote:When it rains, it pours... I hope we here at TFL can be your umbrella ;)
Well said. I hope things get much better for you, Wheez. It's good to see you back again.
Wheezel wrote:ella....

ella...
Eh ... eh ... eh ...!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

SHUP, WOMMIN! NO RIHANNA-ING!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Wheezel wrote:I was merely requesting some energy so that my memory circuits could function properly, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I also gave you a place to stay, and showed you the ropes during your brief stay in the Dead End, though it didn't get much 'press', CM. :lol:
Yes indeed, Wheezel took care of me while a roamed the Dead End. Thankyou Wheezel. :D

It's good to have you back, sorry you have had a rough time. If there is anything I or any of us can do to help, just ask.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Hang in there Wheezel! Just remember that in everything bad, something GOOD will come from it! Put your faith in God! He will see you through!