The "hey everyone" thread

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

The "hey everyone" thread

Post by Time Traveller »

This thread is to be the designated thread for saying "hey everyone" so that we know you're not a lurker. Soon I'm going to lay some ground rules, hoping for an influx of members to keep in order :P, and one will be NO LURKERS. Make a post. That's why you joined this forum. You can still make your own introduction thread, just drop a line here too. As of NOW, newcomers will be expected to post something in a week. After that point, lurkers will be OWNED. If you're an old lurker, I can't own you ex-post-facto, so you're safe. However, any current members, please feel free to post here. Just one post. Heck, I'll even start.

Hey everone, this is TT clocking in. For the next hour I will control everything you see and hear. I will reach through your monitor and entrance you. *swings pocketwatch back and forth*
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

You control, only till me and my RX-7 show up, and leave you in the DUST, HAHAHA! Ok, I had my fun, I am leaving now.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

I would post here, but meh... I have better things to do with my time than post in a stupid "Hey Everyone" thread.

*clicks Submit Button*

Ah dammit.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

I should be online, but instead I am online. So I shall post here.

EDIT: (Translation: I should be watching anime, but instead I am online.)
"I have a form of witchcraft. It's called Magic 8-Ball." --said by me while watching the crucible in AP English