Looking for tail pieces/arms to Combiner Decepticon Vortex

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Eruntalon
Noob

Looking for tail pieces/arms to Combiner Decepticon Vortex

Post by Eruntalon »

Hi! I'm new to these forums. I only just got out all my G1 and G2 transformers from when I was a kid a few days ago and I'm just now trying to complete those that are missing parts.

As stated in the subject of this thread, I own a vortex figure but for some reason I don't have the tail fin pieces/arms that fit onto ball joints of the fuselage of the figure. I'm also missing the side cannons and the front gun.

If anyone can help me out with this then I could pay via PayPal for these parts. I would rather try and complete the figure rather than sell it as junk as it is in otherwise good condition.

Thanks.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Sorry 2 tell u this, Eruntalon, but this post will probably be locked! U should just set up a want list (no matter how small it may be, in the Member want list here: http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... c&start=40)! Someone will definitely be able to help u here, :wink:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Eruntalon
Noob

Post by Eruntalon »

Fair enough. Thanks for the heads up.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

No problem, :wink: , we're here to help, :wink: ! BTW, welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay and join the RPG :!:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"