Bioman Bio Robo DX GC-13 Chogokin Godaikin Shogun...wtf?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

trance
Site Admin

Bioman Bio Robo DX GC-13 Chogokin Godaikin Shogun...wtf?

Post by trance »

Does anyone know anything about these? What parts is he supposed to come with...I think this one is missing a Sword and a couple missiles?

I have one that I don't need and I'd like to sell outside of dumb-bay. If anyone's interested, or if you have any info, let me know.

Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

He comes with a BAS (Big Ass Sword), Shield, and SIX missiles.

I might be interested... what's the copyright stamp on him say? Are the innards of the box there as well?

EDIT: Err, and fists, of course. And possible a little man that sits inside one of the cockpits.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Wheezel wrote:He comes with a BAS (Big Ass Sword), Shield, and SIX missiles.

I might be interested... what's the copyright stamp on him say? Are the innards of the box there as well?

EDIT: Err, and fists, of course. And possible a little man that sits inside one of the cockpits.
Sure thing, OK, he's got the shield, fists, and 4 missiles, plus the black holder for the missiles...of course it has both halves of the robot too. The box does have the styrofoam and the cover for the styrofoam, no sword, and no little guy (do you know if it's supposed to have one?)

Markings for the top half are the Japanese symbols that you see written in orange on the bottom R of the box, and BANDAI JAPAN 1984.

Markings for the bottom half on the R foot is a bunch of japanese and chinese symbols, the number 2, and BANDAI JAPAN. On the L foot there are 4 lines of writing. The first line is the same Japanese writing mentioned on the top half. The second line is the same Japanese lettering that's written in orange in the top center of the box cover. The 3rd line is DX followed by 3 chinese, and the 4th line is GC-13.

Let me know what you think!